F..Pit Bulls and their owners

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Pit and pit puppy obviously being trained by the older one comes to Buzzy's grabs Bruno by the throat, if it wasn't for some quick action by some patrons we would be looking for Bruno XIII.

F..pit bulls and their owners, that pit was lucky I didn't have my shotgun from deer hunting earlier in my truck.

Tomboy38

We live down the street and we have seen couple running loose. Was gone by time we got outside with gun. Was making our dog go crazy but she in a fence. Somebody will get them

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
Pit and pit puppy obviously being trained by the older one comes to Buzzy's grabs Bruno by the throat, if it wasn't for some quick action by some patrons we would be looking for Bruno XIII.

F..pit bulls and their owners, that pit was lucky I didn't have my shotgun from deer hunting earlier in my truck.

I agree with you..this was awful for me to see this dog grabbed bruno by the throat nd threw her and wouldn't give up bruno was crying etc. :( and all i did was take the dog out the door and this dog was right there and he/she also growled at me. the animal warden will be called first thing in the a/m.

thank you for coming to the rescue earlier and the other patrons who helped and also helped me look over bruno.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
How bad was the bite?
They have Emergency Vets.

i can't see any bite wounds cause bruno has a lot of hair all i see is blood on her fur. all i do know is she gets upset when i make a move or get up to do something and she starts crying and shes very anxious about being outside and wants to sniff everywhere to make sure nothing is near by i guess.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
i can't see any bite wounds cause bruno has a lot of hair all i see is blood on her fur. all i do know is she gets upset when i make a move or get up to do something and she starts crying and shes very anxious about being outside and wants to sniff everywhere to make sure nothing is near by i guess.

If there is blood there is a wound.

Roman

I hope that Bruno will be OK. Make sure that you check that wound. It could be more serious than it looks. Get Well Bruno!

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
I hope that Bruno will be OK. Make sure that you check that wound. It could be more serious than it looks. Get Well Bruno!

she has more than one bloody spot on her so i am guessing she has multiple wounds. she and i will be sleeping together tonight as she doesn't want me that far from her if i move or make any noise she cries instantly.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
she has more than one bloody spot on her so i am guessing she has multiple wounds. she and i will be sleeping together tonight as she doesn't want me that far from her if i move or make any noise she cries instantly.

Maybe she crying from her wounds that NEED TO BE CHECKED OUT BY A VET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Maybe she crying from her wounds that NEED TO BE CHECKED OUT BY A VET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God she doesn't have kids. She'd be on here asking for advice:

Her: "My kid is blue and not breathing. Should I take her to the vet tomorrow?"

Us: "Call 911! Get help!!!"

Her: "Okay, I'll take pitchures so I show them to the proctologist, and maybe take her to the drug store tomorrow. They has medicines and stuff and can fix her. I don't want her to have a disable."

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Thank God she doesn't have kids. She'd be on here asking for advice:

Her: "My kid is blue and not breathing. Should I take her to the vet tomorrow?"

Us: "Call 911! Get help!!!"

Her: "Okay, I'll take pitchures so I show them to the proctologist, and maybe take her to the drug store tomorrow. They has medicines and stuff and can fix her. I don't want her to have a disable."

This thread is not about her, it is about some F'in stupid people who think it is cool to own Pitbulls and let them terrorize a neighborhood.

Unfortunately for the dogs, wrong neighborhood. They won't last long.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
i think we are off to the vet in the am as when i went to take her out now shes having a hard time doing the stairs guess she hurt her front leg trying to fight the dog off of her

itsbob

I bowl overhand
This thread is not about her, it is about some F'in stupid people who think it is cool to own Pitbulls and let them terrorize a neighborhood.

Unfortunately for the dogs, wrong neighborhood. They won't last long.

I don't think I'll have an issue with any of my neighbors they show up here and disappear..

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
This is **** that pisses me off! Blame the deed not the breed. I'm sorry your dog was hurt but not every pitbull is evil. A damn Yorkie went after my Doberman once but I didn't say all Yorkies are bad. Any Animal can Be trained to be nasty and that's why I feel there are no stupid dogs just stupid owners. Unfortunately these dogs in question should be put down humanely because they don't seem to be able to be rehabilitated.