Help!

ontheriver

my daughter took her cat to All Kinds in Callaway this morning,.... she pulled an escape. My daughter stayed there all day trying to coax her out of the woods behind the office. She had to go to work this evening and is heart broken. Duchess is a small all grey girl with brilliant green eyes. She is VERY timid. We are very concerned because she is an indoor only pet and has some medical issues. Please be on the lookout for her (though I don't think there's any way she'll let someone get near her). She put two traps out behind the Vets. Poor little frightened baby...

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
i was there the day before with my dog who got attacked by a pitbull and there was a guy in teh waiting room with a cat...sorry to hear about your daughters cat..i hope htey are able to trap it and bring it back home where she belongs.

please keep us posted as to if she has found the cat or not. you can also send frequent flier a pm and tell her she has a shop there next to the vets and she can keep a lookout for the cat too if you let her know..she is there everyday except for sunday i think that day the store in callaway is closed.

somdfunguy

not impressed
i was there the day before with my dog who got attacked by a pitbull and there was a guy in teh waiting room with a cat...sorry to hear about your daughters cat..i hope htey are able to trap it and bring it back home where she belongs.

please keep us posted as to if she has found the cat or not. you can also send frequent flier a pm and tell her she has a shop there next to the vets and she can keep a lookout for the cat too if you let her know..she is there everyday except for sunday i think that day the store in callaway is closed.
Someone was at the vet with a cat? Did you get his description? We can put out an APB.

frequentflier

happy to be living
my daughter took her cat to All Kinds in Callaway this morning,.... she pulled an escape. My daughter stayed there all day trying to coax her out of the woods behind the office. She had to go to work this evening and is heart broken. Duchess is a small all grey girl with brilliant green eyes. She is VERY timid. We are very concerned because she is an indoor only pet and has some medical issues. Please be on the lookout for her (though I don't think there's any way she'll let someone get near her). She put two traps out behind the Vets. Poor little frightened baby...

I told the person working at the store today to go out back and call for her today every chance she gets. She is also going to put a bowl of food out. Cats love her so maybe your kitty will respond!

ontheriver

I told the person working at the store today to go out back and call for her today every chance she gets. She is also going to put a bowl of food out. Cats love her so maybe your kitty will respond!

Thanks FF. My daughter spent all night out in the rain and did see and touch Duchess, but can't get her. She said there is a fallen tree and she was over her head but couldn't reach her. That girl just won't give up, so if you see a drenched girl, that's my daughter...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

She is a great employee and deserves a raise.
Every time the wife and I go in there we get GREAT service.

Hope the kitty gets home safely.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Thanks FF. My daughter spent all night out in the rain and did see and touch Duchess, but can't get her. She said there is a fallen tree and she was over her head but couldn't reach her. That girl just won't give up, so if you see a drenched girl, that's my daughter...

Can she try using a large fishing net?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Do you have one?

I have a small net long pole that I use for crabbing.
You are welcome to use it if you would like to try it.

Looks like this on a ten foot pole.

Attachments

• Fish net.jpg
    Fish net.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 101

ontheriver

I have a small net long pole that I use for crabbing.
You are welcome to use it if you would like to try it.

Looks like this on a ten foot pole.

It may come to that!! I'm trying to keep in contact with the girl, but everytime she gets a glimpse of Duchess she hangs up! :banghead: I love that girl.

Roman

Don't give up hope. My Sister's Cat escaped when in the parking lot of the Vet's Office. The bottom of hte Cat Carrier dropped out. She tried for months to get the Cat back, when on Thanksgiving of 2011, she found him in a Neighborhood near by. He had been missing almost 2 years. I hope that Dutchess comes back well before that. Best wishes.

ontheriver

Dutchess is still on the lam. My girl finally went home. She's got to sleep sometime. She thinks she'll come out again tonight. Her cousin will meet her there. Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Maybe tomorrow we'll have good news.

Roman

Make sure that the Girls stay safe. Bring a can of Tuna, or something that you know Dutchess likes. I know you already thought of that, but had to say it just in case.

luvscats

you've got two traps out right? The kitty's got to get hungry. I'd say don't provide any food except what is in the traps. Do you have a cover over the traps in case it rains??? With persistence, I'm thinking y'all will get her back.

Good luck!