Larry Gude

Strung Out
If that is Rubo's A game...

I don't get the excitement about this guy. His resume is empty. He's a lawyer and career politician. I get the ambition part so, then what?

Listen to that 15 minutes of....what??? And how is it "Rubio v. Kerry?" Kerry didn't say hardly a word and it certainly wasn't anything I recognize as 'vs' let alone even taking exception or arguing.

Rubio is giving a speech about or debt and credit rating and he never once touches on the simple fact that most of our borrowing by our government is borrowed FROM our government. Credit ratings don't mean much when you are borrowing from yourself AND you own the printing presses AND you declare what those dollars are worth AND no one can do anything about it.

I'd like to give the guy some credit but, for what? Why?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
For pointing out that BOTH sides have been negligent in their job performance for the last two years when it comes to a budget.

I dare you to sit through that entire drivel and tell me it is anything more than a future campaign bit.

bcp

In My Opinion
I dare you to sit through that entire drivel and tell me it is anything more than a future campaign bit.

I did sit all the way through it, and yes it could well be a future campaign bit, but I dare you to try to explain how he is wrong about BOTH parties dragging their butts and not doing their jobs for the last 18 months.

Campaign bit or not, he is right and Kerry is,, well, hes Kerry.