Signs of MORAL Decay

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘THEY WERE CHILDREN’: 7 & 11 YEAR OLD BOYS ATTEMPT ARMED ROBBERY IN OREGON CHURCH PARKING LOT

When she refused to give them her vehicle, assuming the gun was fake, they reportedly demanded cash and her phone.

“They were children,” Garrett recalled on Sunday, according to Oregon Live. “I didn’t think they’d actually have a real gun.”

But when one of the boys grabbed her arm and began waving the weapon, saying he was going to “blow [her] brains out,” Garrett said her heart began to race and she knew it was time to pull away to safety.

Thankfully, the boys were apprehended in the parking lot by officers responding to reports of children with guns.

Police said they recovered a loaded .22 caliber handgun from the older boy’s pockets, after initial resistance.

Detectives are investigating how the boys obtained a gun, and where exactly their parents were. Because of their age, the boys could not be taken into custody at a juvenile detention center, so they were returned to their families.

it that was my kid, her would be spending the night in a Holding Cell or interrogation room at the police station

if I had to sit outside the door, so the police would lock em up

after I got done beating his ass across the house and back again ..........

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Detectives are investigating how the boys obtained a gun, and where exactly their parents were. Because of their age, the boys could not be taken into custody at a juvenile detention center, so they were returned to their families.
I've always hated that irony: Bad kids are returned to the very parents who made them that way :shrug: :crazy: