Anne Hathaway

Pete

Repete
So Anne Hathaway is going to a movie premier and she decides to wear a gown that is split way up. Then in a stroke of genius she decides to go commando under the thigh high slit dress. So she is crawling out of the limo in the aforementioned risque dress and no skivies and her vag is now an internet sensation. Even after the Lohan and Spears cooter dance she still thought this was a good idea.

But she is devastated that someone who follows stars around taking pictures and promoting their fame relentlessly, much of the time with their consent, would dare take advantage of capturing a picture of her unmasked cooter when her dress is hiked up.

I am not getting this logic.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So Anne Hathaway is going to a movie premier and she decides to wear a gown that is split way up. Then in a stroke of genius she decides to go commando under the thigh high slit dress. So she is crawling out of the limo in the aforementioned risque dress and no skivies and he vag is now an internet sensation. Even after the Lohan and Spears cooter dance she still thought this was a good idea.

But she is devastated that someone who follows stars around taking pictures and promoting their fame relentlessly, much of the time with their consent, would dare take advantage of capturing a picture of her unmasked cooter when her dress is hiked up.

It's disturbing she has a he vag.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So Anne Hathaway is going to a movie premier and she decides to wear a gown that is split way up. Then in a stroke of genius she decides to go commando under the thigh high slit dress. So she is crawling out of the limo in the aforementioned risque dress and no skivies and her vag is now an internet sensation. Even after the Lohan and Spears cooter dance she still thought this was a good idea.

You have such a way with words.

She almost certainly showed her cootch on purpose and is now pretending to be offended that anyone noticed. Most of us learn as teens how to crawl in and out of a car in a dress without flashing our goodies.

Pete

Repete
You have such a way with words.

She almost certainly showed her cootch on purpose and is now pretending to be offended that anyone noticed. Most of us learn as teens how to crawl in and out of a car in a dress without flashing our goodies.

It is not like a liberal to be upset at the "working man". This guy probably makes jack, lives in a studio apt and eats a lot of raman in his 10 year old Toyota outside swanky restaurants waiting to snap a pic of a star to sell. Getting a 8 mega pixel of Hathaways pixie nest was like Winning the powerball and probably got his kid an Xbox for Christmas. Its not like he was staking out a dressing room, she showed her stuff, ne snapped her snapper

rack'm

Jaded
Since she's newly married, she's just showing the world what's off the market....and getting press for her new movie.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I saw the picture this morning. Who cares about her cooze, did you see the size of her feet!

DEEKAYPEE8569

Pretty simple, huh?

:buddies:

"Did you see that picture of Anne Hathaway; or insert any female celeb; yeah, that pic of her getting out of that limo with no "draws" on?"

"Yeeeahh'did; and by-the-way, are you going to see her new movie?"

It's just a conversation starter, d'assall.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"Did you see that picture of Anne Hathaway; or insert any female celeb; yeah, that pic of her getting out of that limo with no "draws" on?"

"Yeeeahh'did; and by-the-way, are you going to see her new movie?

It's just a conversation starter, d'assall.

Therefore, Pete works for Anne Hathaway! Way to go, Pete!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
another trashy actress ........

:gossip:

I :lmao: when some new 'ho err Hollywierd Actress gets her goodies splash across the NET because ;

A) her ex BF left with the nudie pics

b) she is to stupid to operate Tech and

1. tweets the wrong pic to the world
2. gets her cell phone hacked and said pics stolen​

:cds:

DEEKAYPEE8569

another trashy actress ........

:gossip:

I :lmao: when some new 'ho err Hollywierd Actress gets her goodies splash across the NET because ;

A) her ex BF left with the nudie pics

b) she is to stupid to operate Tech and

1. tweets the wrong pic to the world
2. gets her cell phone hacked and said pics stolen​

:cds:

Is nothing sacred anymore? :lol:

Pete

Repete
Makes me wonder why they wear clothes at all most of the time its either falling out or exposed. then it dawned on me the answer is simple; If they went naked they miss chances to wear gowns and dresses that cost more than we make in a year while they are being critical of us not helping the poor.