Contractor's coming home from Iraq.

Christy

b*tch rocket
It's all fine and well that they chose to come home from Iraq due to all this hostage business BUT I really wish they'd shut their great big pie holes and stop going on every friggin news show to announce the fact that they came home due to being intimidated by the attacks on the convoys. :duh: :banghead:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Chicken sh*ts. I haven't been watching the news - who's bailing out?

The guy that was just on was a Haliburton employee. Says he got all the briefings of the dangers and whatnot but still felt lied to as far as the real level of danger. HELLO!!!!! it's a warzone. :duh:

Like I said before, I don't fault them for tucking tail and coming home, but, running to the nearest news station to talk about it is retarded and shows those chucking RPG's at our convoys how very successful they are at intimidating us. :banghead:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, the thing is, the news guys hardly talk to anyone that doesn't say what a terrible thing the war is and how we're all going to die. There are probably a bunch of contractors they could find to say things are just peachy (with a few glitches), considering there's a bazillion of them over there. But Aaron Brown doesn't want to talk to THOSE people. :duh:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Well, the thing is, the news guys hardly talk to anyone that doesn't say what a terrible thing the war is and how we're all going to die. There are probably a bunch of contractors they could find to say things are just peachy (with a few glitches), considering there's a bazillion of them over there. But Aaron Brown doesn't want to talk to THOSE people. :duh:

True. My nephew was over there as a contractor and would like to go back. He did daily supply runs and supervised Iraqi workers hired by DoD. His opinion of the Iraqi's were that they were very gracious and grateful that we were there. :shrug:

C

czygvtwkr

Coming home is their perogative, they didnt join the military. However their company should have set up some sort of clause where they shouldn't make asses out of themselves on TV.