Jack Reacher

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I watched the movie tonight and thought it was entertaining. The movie kept you guessing sort of speak.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Not interested. No desire to watch Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise playing a part... He's a very shallow actor, doesn't really matter what movie, he's always the same.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Every time I see a movie preview of it I *rant* :tantrum:. I even read my husband the description of Jack Reacher and asked if that sounded like Tom Cruise in anyway shape or form and he agreed it doesn't. Not to mention the preview of Tom's character being knocked into a bathtub, there is no way Jack Reacher would fit in a bathtub. :tantrum:

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I agree with Bob in Tom Cruises shallow acting but it was a entertaining movie. I could not beat the price (FREE) and gave me something to do.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not interested. No desire to watch Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise playing a part... He's a very shallow actor, doesn't really matter what movie, he's always the same.

We wuz having that conversation last night and the argument was that Tom is just an arrogant little sniveling weasel to which I replied that isn't that what we want for;

Risky Business

Top Gun

Days of Thunder

Mission Impossible

I mean, to me, he is perfect for those roles.

On the other hand, in The Last Samurai I thought he was simply brilliant.
And in Collateral, it took a few minutes but, I think he was fantastic in that as well.

All in all, I think he goes down as a great.

:buddies: