This stuff cracks me up

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What next?

Terrorists May Be Using Medical Visa Loophole

Terrorists may be exposing an immigration loophole that grants medical visas to sick foreigners so they can come to the United States for treatment, according to a source close to the FBI's counterterrorism effort.

The source told NewsMax.com the Bureau has fears the loophole may have already been exploited - primarily because the State Department rarely, if ever, verifies whether the successful visa applicant actually shows up at the listed medical center for treatment.

We have so many weaknesses in this country because we literally let any old dirtbag come live here. This is why liberalism pizzes me off and why that candy-ass George Bush pizzes me off as well. Ashcroft should shut our borders, kick out ALL illegal immigrants, quit giving them medical and educational visas and, PS, quit sending OUR money over to these crapholes for "humanitarian aid".

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
that candy-ass George Bush pizzes me off as well. Ashcroft should shut our borders, kick out ALL illegal immigrants, quit giving them medical and educational visas and, PS, quit sending OUR money over to these crapholes for "humanitarian aid".

Now you're talking my language. :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by DoWhat
Wipe your nose.
Don't fret, pumpkin puff - there's plenty to go around.
:buttkiss:

I wonder if we'll see a new political revolution in this country where the Republicans become these half-libs and a new conservative party takes its place?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

I wonder if we'll see a new political revolution in this country where the Republicans become these half-libs

They already have. :cussing:

Vince

Ashcroft should shut our borders, kick out ALL illegal immigrants, quit giving them medical and educational visas and, PS, quit sending OUR money over to these crapholes for "humanitarian aid".
:yeahthat: But the idiots won't. They'll keep letting everyone and anyone into the US until we're so overcrowded we'll have to export people.:banghead:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's interesting to note that these furriners "hate" America so much, yet where is the first place they run when they need medical treatment or want to further their education?

Yep, we suck alright. :rolleyes:

J

justhangn

It's interesting to note that these furriners "hate" America so much, yet where is the first place they run when they need medical treatment or want to further their education?

We need to start treating them with lead pills......it's cheap and fixes all their ailments. :shrug:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
What next?

Terrorists May Be Using Medical Visa Loophole

We have so many weaknesses in this country because we literally let any old dirtbag come live here. This is why liberalism pizzes me off and why that candy-ass George Bush pizzes me off as well. Ashcroft should shut our borders, kick out ALL illegal immigrants, quit giving them medical and educational visas and, PS, quit sending OUR money over to these crapholes for "humanitarian aid".
Why do you keep dumping on the Executive branch when the laws that allow for this are crafted by Congress? Ashcroft can do nothing but enforce the laws as directed by the President.

If they were to take up your plan I expect that it would be retroactive, correct?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Ken King
Why do you keep dumping on the Executive branch when the laws that allow for this are crafted by Congress?
BECAUSE! I, like everyone else, tend to blame everything in the country on the most visible person in a position of authori-TYE.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Don't fret, pumpkin puff - there's plenty to go around.
:buttkiss:

I wonder if we'll see a new political revolution in this country where the Republicans become these half-libs and a new conservative party takes its place?

One of the writers at Slate is pushing the idea of Roy Moore running on the Constitutional Party ticket, with the idea that Moore could be the Ralph Nader of the right.

bluecat

GOOD POINT !!

Ken King

PREMO Member
BECAUSE! I, like everyone else, tend to blame everything in the country on the most visible person in a position of authori-TYE.
Like yelling at the mailman when you don't get a check someone promised to send, huh? :lmao:

Ken King

PREMO Member
And what IS your point??? :tap:
Nothing, just making sure I understand how your mind works. BTW does your plan call for being retroactive to all the illegals already here?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Ken King
BTW does your plan call for being retroactive to all the illegals already here?
Well, it would have to, wouldn't it? Otherwise what's the point?

That's what I could never understand - by their very existance ILLEGAL aliens are already breaking the law. Why can't we give 'em the boot?