Dictator Soetoro

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Republicans are "violating the American desire" by working to keep government limited, taxes low and the country solvent.

the president should rule like a third world dictator and throw the GOP in jail for opposing him.

“That there should be this lingering infestation of really corrupt people who sit trying to dismantle the wishes of the people, the mandate that has been given to Barack Obama, and I don’t know what more they want. The only thing left for Barack Obama to do is to work like a third world dictator and just put all these guys in jail,”

Harry Belafonte: Obama should work like third world dictator and jail GOP - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Rommey

Let's paraphrase this and apply it to 2004:

the president should rule like a third world dictator and throw the Democrats in jail for opposing him.

“That there should be this lingering infestation of really corrupt people who sit trying to dismantle the wishes of the people, the mandate that has been given to George Bush, and I don’t know what more they want. The only thing left for George Bush to do is to work like a third world dictator and just put all these guys in jail,”

I'm sure that wouldn't have caused any issues... :sarcasm:

Hey Harry, what if this same "dictator" didn't care for over-the-hill black singer/actors and thought they should be locked up? Be careful what you wish for because if you start down the slippery slope its hard to stop until you hit the bottom.

Last edited: