First AND Second Amendments Threatened

bcp

In My Opinion
1.) Freedom of Speech... threatened;

2.) Right to Bear Arms... threatened;

3.) What's next? :shrug:

once we all have government ID (masked as health care) Im pretty sure they will be tracking our movements.
Would not be surprised to discover that the I.D card will be required to have on your person at all times, and that it will have a GPS chip in it so they can track our movements or find us if they want.

our patterns will be compiled and used to discover possible threats.
I am expecting the ID cards to be renewed every few years, the governments reason will be to make sure our looks are the same on the card, so we will always be correctly reflected as we age, the real reason? the new card will have a fresh power source.

Vince

None of this happens without a willing and complacent citizenry.
Zactly. I don't think it would happen. I really think there are enough people against it that there would actually be another civil war. That is the reason obamy won't push it too far.

Starman3000m

None of this happens without a willing and complacent citizenry.

Indeed, we certainly have both and it now appears that the two combined groups (the willing and the complacent) represent the "majority" in this country. Looks like Americans have played into the hands of those who vowed to destroy this nation from within. :ohwell:

Starman3000m

once we all have government ID (masked as health care) Im pretty sure they will be tracking our movements.
Would not be surprised to discover that the I.D card will be required to have on your person at all times, and that it will have a GPS chip in it so they can track our movements or find us if they want.

About those ID requirements coming down the pike: It now appears that India is going to become the "test-market population" before the mass ID process becomes a global requirement. Interesting info here...

Something of a policy revolution is going on in India, as the country works to improve its social services and reduce government waste. Nandan Nikelani, a billionaire co-founder of Infosys, chairs the Unique Identification Authority of India, a government institution that will issue universal identification numbers to nearly everyone in India by April 2014, at the cost of some $3.4 billion. It’s issued 250 million so far, with 800 million left to go.

The purpose of the the ID system, called Aadhar, is to deliver cash transfers from the government electronically, into bank accounts. (A good 40% of Indians don’t have bank accounts yet, another issue that needs to be rectified). Why is that so important? Any number of development tools—public pensions, welfare payments, universal education, basic healthcare—require a government to know who it is helping and how to reach them. Otherwise, there’s trouble, as UK economist Tim Harford points out:

Info Source:
Can India scan the retinas of 800 million people in the next 15 months? - Yahoo! Finance

Coming to America by the year....?