Ny newspaper publishes names, address of gun pe

mamatutu

mama to two

bcp

In My Opinion
If I were a criminal, I would print it off and sort of use it as my bible when it comes to breaking in.
Before going into a house check the list, if the address is on there as a permit holder, then dont go in. If its not on the list, Im good to go with no chance of anyone fighting back.

bcp

In My Opinion
Just in case anyone wants to call and express an opinion directly to those responsible for this

Journal News President:
---Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:
---Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300
--Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

Parent company of The Journal News Gannett
-----CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954

The reporter on the story is:
--Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527 0832

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gee a newspaper trying to make some money off of the "those evil guns" angle.
:

? How would that stunt make that little podunk fixed-circulation local rag any additional revenue? If anything, they'll see circulation drop as a result of pissing off so many of their readers.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
? How would that stunt make that little podunk fixed-circulation local rag any additional revenue? If anything, they'll see circulation drop as a result of pissing off so many of their readers.

Well, I went to the website to read the article. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Half of the Huff Po mailing list has signed on for an E-subscription by now. Not everyone in the country thinks they did wrong, there are a lot that think that this is a brave stand against the evil gun owning psychopaths.

Chris0nllyn

Didn't have one. Was curious about yours though. :coffee: Try to keep up.

I'm sure he was trying to say that media typically makes money based on how many people read their stories, visit their website, etc.

This incident has probably bumped their site traffic significantly.

If I were a criminal, I would print it off and sort of use it as my bible when it comes to breaking in.
Before going into a house check the list, if the address is on there as a permit holder, then dont go in. If its not on the list, Im good to go with no chance of anyone fighting back.

Yep, one way to use it. Another is if you see the permit holder is a woman you can be just about sure she is unmarried and possibly living alone.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Yep, one way to use it. Another is if you see the permit holder is a woman you can be just about sure she is unmarried and possibly living alone.

Too bad the listing won't ensure she's not PMS'ing that day. Would you want to break-in at an armed woman's home not knowing that?

bcp

In My Opinion
Too bad the listing won't ensure she's not PMS'ing that day. Would you want to break-in at an armed woman's home not knowing that?

You could just go through her garbage and look for any indication that she might be in a frame of mind that would make it less than desireable to break in on her.

bcp

In My Opinion
You know, thinking about this,
Wouldnt it be sweet if over the next year, all of the home intrusions happened in homes that were not on the list, while those on the list saw no crime?
Wonder how the libtards would try to spin that one.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
You know, thinking about this,
Wouldnt it be sweet if over the next year, all of the home intrusions happened in homes that were not on the list, while those on the list saw no crime?
Wonder how the libtards would try to spin that one.

This is easy: The growth of crime at a time the nation could have outlawed assault weapons and banana clips.

Neither is related but what the hell.