Charts of the day: Gun violence in America declini

Salvador

One Nation Under God
you have something more recent

Troll

Crime statistics have been declining overall the past 20 years but homicide by gun still leads the way no matter what spin you try to give it. Your name calling doesn't bother me by the way. It just shows your level of intelligence!

Chris0nllyn

Crime statistics have been declining overall the past 20 years but homicide by gun still leads the way no matter what spin you try to give it. Your name calling doesn't bother me by the way. It just shows your level of intelligence!

Out of all those homicides, how many were done by law abiding citizens who legally follow gun laws?

bcp

In My Opinion
Interesting.
the decline in crime is going down at almost the same rate as the percentage of the majority that whites hold in this country is shrinking.

I think its safe to say that white people are the problem here.

Salvador

One Nation Under God
What was yours about gun homicides?

I am not for banning guns. I am searching for answers for why this guy in NY that spent 18 years in prison is not only walking the streets but walking the streets with a bushmaster or why this kid that was obviously mentally distubed have acess to his mothers arsenal. Is it parenting? Is it society? Is it kids playing cal;l of duty starting at 8 years old or younger?, court system?. You tell me since you alot of people on hereseem to have all the answers

Last edited:

tommyjo

Opps that does not fit the State Run Media - Gun Grabbing Narrative

As usual, you misinterpret the debate and use a chart that does not deal with data relevant to the issue at hand.

The debate is not over ALL firearms as you want to make everyone believe.

Your chart only denotes handguns. The debate isn't over handguns.

The debate is over weapons and weapon capacities that exist solely to kill as many people as quickly as possible.

Chris0nllyn

I am not for banning guns. I am searching for answers for why this guy in NY that spent 18 years in prison is not only walking the streets but walking the streets with a bushmaster or why this kid that was obviously mentally distubed have acess to his mothers arsenal. Is it parenting? Is it society? Is it kids playing cal;l of duty starting at 8 years old or younger. You tell me since you alot of people on hereseem to have all the answers

Let's start with not blaming anything but ther PERSON who committed the crime! Million, upon millions watch these movies, play these video games, go recreational shooting, competition shooting, hunting, etc. that don't commit horrendous acts. THESE are the people that get shafted by more and moer control. We slowly become a less free society.

Those both seem like isolated incidents that don't require sweeping federal legislation, no?

The guy who got out after 18 years. He killed someone. Brutaly. Yet our justice system let him out. Lord only knows how he got the guns, but I'm willing to bet they weren't legal, seeing how felons can't legally own guns. This guy left a note saying he did what he does best, kill people. Do you think he wouldn't have done anything if he didn't have guns? He could have done a multitude fo different things, including leveling his neighborhood if he chose.

The CT incident has been discussed over, and over, and over. Maybe the mother shouldn't have got the guns. Maybe she wanted her son and her to spend more time together so she tried guns, it's not unheard of, and is an American past time many people seem to forget about. It seems like she should have restricterd access to him. I don't know the details of how he got the guns, and I'm not sure anyone does, but she followed the law. He didn't.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING the media, Obama, Biden, his gang of idiots in charge of gun control that don't know the different between a magazine and a clip, or anyone that is FOR more gun control has any logical way of being beneficial to the safety of the public.

Even more cops in schools isn't a good idea IMO. Keep a gun in the principals office in a safe, teachers with CCW permits and traning would do just as well of a job as anyone. Do we HOPE that one cop is going to to take care of things if there is more than one shooter like Columbine?

We don't have firefighters in schools, but we have fire extinguishers.

If people can concealed carry in toy stores, kid's restaurants, carnivals, fairs, ertc. what's the difference between that, and a school?

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh My God! Who cares about your stupid Winchester you mention in EVERY gun thread! Another meaningless post from you!

Tommyjo clearly cares; I was responding to her post. Tricky how this forum stuff works, I know.

You can crawl back under your bridge now.:howdy: Or you can explain why nobody wants to "ban" or confiscate my Winchesters but the mere sight of a rifle with a pistol-grip stock makes you pee yourself.

Chris0nllyn

As usual, you misinterpret the debate and use a chart that does not deal with data relevant to the issue at hand.

The debate is not over ALL firearms as you want to make everyone believe.

Your chart only denotes handguns. The debate isn't over handguns.

The debate is over weapons and weapon capacities that exist solely to kill as many people as quickly as possible.

Where's your proof people don't "need" them? You realize hunting rifles and assault rifles (as you people like to call them) have the same internals? You squeeze trigger, it goes boom. Nothing complicated about it.

Would you like to see youtube videos of people hunting with ARs?

Riddle me this Batman....

The large soda ban in NY....

You can't buy a large 40oz. soda anymore, because big brother govt. doesn't want you being fat. Who's to stop people from getting 2, 20oz sodas?

It take mere seconds to change mags.

Now, what about banning collapsble butt stocks, pistol grips, and compensators. What good is that?