These people are really excited about getting ar-1

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
THESE PEOPLE ARE REALLY EXCITED ABOUT GETTING AR-15's FOR CHRISTMAS

There were indications that sales of guns and gun components were up headed into the Christmas holiday. Many took to social media to show off the presents they received including owners of new guns who posted tweets and images of themselves holding their firearms, many of which were AR-15s.

Most of these were shared on Twitter:

screen caps at link

A tweet from the left-wing writer Sunny Hundal about a 10-year-old receiving an AR-15 has been retweeted more than 100 times. The article by Hundal on Liberal Conspiracy has been tweeted many times as well with users adding words like “morons” and “idiots” to their tweets.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Vince

The AR-15 is a very popular gun. .223 is cheap to shoot, accurate, easy to handle and clean. I like it.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I knew I should of bought one before all this hype. Most places are out of stock/backorder and/or inflated thier prices due to demand. I guess I'll have to wait until all this drama blows over.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I knew I should of bought one before all this hype. Most places are out of stock/backorder and/or inflated thier prices due to demand. I guess I'll have to wait until all this drama blows over.

I'm guessing the .308 version did the same thing?

Chris0nllyn

THESE PEOPLE ARE REALLY EXCITED ABOUT GETTING AR-15's FOR CHRISTMAS

There were indications that sales of guns and gun components were up headed into the Christmas holiday. Many took to social media to show off the presents they received including owners of new guns who posted tweets and images of themselves holding their firearms, many of which were AR-15s.

Most of these were shared on Twitter:

screen caps at link

A tweet from the left-wing writer Sunny Hundal about a 10-year-old receiving an AR-15 has been retweeted more than 100 times. The article by Hundal on Liberal Conspiracy has been tweeted many times as well with users adding words like “morons” and “idiots” to their tweets.

:popcorn:

It's a freakin' British website. What did you expect? These people feel safe because big brother govt. has CCTV cameras on every corner.