Obama golfs with Prostitution Solicitor

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
President Barack Obama -- Golf with Alleged Prostitution Solicitor | TMZ.com

President Barack Obama wrapped up his Hawaii vacation on Christmas Eve with one last round of golf with close friends ... including an old school buddy who was arrested on suspicion of soliciting a prostitute.

Titcomb pled "no contest" to the charges and was fined $500. Since Titcomb stayed out of trouble for six months after the plea ... the charge disappeared from his record.
If that was the worst these he's ever done I'd be happy, If it were even within in the top 10, but he's got a whole long list of much worse #### ups.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Prostitution should be legal and taxed anyway.

Obama intends to make Bobby Titbomb his prostitution Czar. First order of business is to establish a new agency called the 'Prostitution Information Management Program' (PIMP). They will work closely with the IRS to ensure the appropriate tax is implemented.

bcp

In My Opinion
Obama intends to make Bobby Titbomb his prostitution Czar. First order of business is to establish a new agency called the 'Prostitution Information Management Program' (PIMP). They will work closely with the IRS to ensure the appropriate tax is implemented.

Now, does the male personage involved in this business transaction have to file any forms relating to afore mentioned act of perverse nature with the person of the opposite (hopefully) sex?
or will only the one collecting money for having sex with people too ugly to get it without pay be totally responsible for filing and submitting taxes.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...be totally responsible for filing and submitting taxes.

I would think, in a free market, that would depend on the level of service desired.

Is there not a capitalist bone in your body? Ha. How's that for a double, or, triple entendre? :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
I would think, in a free market, that would depend on the level of service desired.

Is there not a capitalist bone in your body? Ha. How's that for a double, or, triple entendre? :lol:

Oh, I have a capitalist bone in my body.
Im looking to start a dope smoking business in the front room, then once the guys get good and toked, I send them to the back room to have sex with the hookers that are beyond their expiration date.