Paging idiot BigBlue and other gun control freaks

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Except offing his subhuman butt back in 80 when they should have. :strangle:

I realize you are having a difficult time turning loose of your bible and firearms but you really do need to calm down and give this some thoughtful inspection. Had the government offed this miserable POS after the brutal murder of his aged grandmother, it is true he would not have been around to set his neighborhood on fire and then snipe the first-responders as they drove into his neighborhood.

Now this will be hard for you to comprehend but give it a chance. Killing the guy in 1980 would not have prevented the manufacture of his firearms, all of which would conspire to locate then jump into the empty arms of some other idiot and force him to kill some other innocents in his neighborhood.

So, you see, it's a simple fact that guns kill but they only need a human to facilitate their actions. It's a lot like CHRISTINE, only without the antifreeze.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The operative word is "own" in this story. Nothing to prevent him from "possessing","borrowing","misusing","firing", etc.

Actually you're wrong..

This convicted felon can not own, possess, carry or have on his person ANY firearm.

But nice try.

glhs837

Power with Control
I realize you are having a difficult time turning loose of your bible and firearms but you really do need to calm down and give this some thoughtful inspection. Had the government offed this miserable POS after the brutal murder of his aged grandmother, it is true he would not have been around to set his neighborhood on fire and then snipe the first-responders as they drove into his neighborhood.

Now this will be hard for you to comprehend but give it a chance. Killing the guy in 1980 would not have prevented the manufacture of his firearms, all of which would conspire to locate then jump into the empty arms of some other idiot and force him to kill some other innocents in his neighborhood.

So, you see, it's a simple fact that guns kill but they only need a human to facilitate their actions. It's a lot like CHRISTINE, only without the antifreeze.

(holdonwhileigoborrowbothofthose)

Ah, I get it now. Hmmm, so basically, your saying as long as there are humans, there will be an issue. So, we are going to have to execute everyone to make this a safer place? Get to work on the plans, I'll review them later:drama:

R

retiredweaxman

Are you recommending we do something like England and ban all weapons? If so, here is an article for you to read through. It was written Dec 11, 2012 so it is recent. You will see in the article, the author has made a mistake...went back and corrected the mistake (but I believe you will hate the numbers).

Gun Crime Soars in England Where Guns Are Banned - Katie Pavlich

PsyOps

Pixelated
Actually you're wrong..

This convicted felon can not own, possess, carry or have on his person ANY firearm.

But nice try.

I think this is a matter of semantics. By the law he is prohibited from owning firearms (cannot). But it’s impossible to enforce with 100% certainty (can).

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmmm, I love to look for holes in data, call it my years in flight test.....anyway. I see that data, and wonder why we looked at 2010 instead of 2011? I think I see why

2010 Murders? - 132, wow, pretty high.

2012 Murders? - Projected at 111, pretty impressive drop........

Whats that you say? What was the rate for 2011?

Why 108, thanks for asking. :killingme

BOP

Hmmm, I love to look for holes in data, call it my years in flight test.....anyway. I see that data, and wonder why we looked at 2010 instead of 2011? I think I see why

2010 Murders? - 132, wow, pretty high.

2012 Murders? - Projected at 111, pretty impressive drop........

Whats that you say? What was the rate for 2011?

Why 108, thanks for asking. :killingme

How Washington D.C. Got Off The Most Dangerous Cities List - Forbes

The reasons Washington has gotten less violent: Gentrification, tax breaks, and urban reforms, according to John Roman, a senior fellow at the Urban Institute who also teaches criminology at the University of Pennsylvania.

“If you want to change crime at a place you have to change the nature of the place,” he said.

Can you say: violent crime has been migrating to Chuck Co. and parts south, as well as No. VA?

I knew you could.