"Stormin' Norman" has passed on

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
No cause of death in the news just yet. He was 78 and died in Tampa, FL, where he has been living since he retired.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Sorry folks, I did a quick check before posting, I guess my check was too quick - didn't see the other thread.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
No cause of death in the news just yet. He was 78 and died in Tampa, FL, where he has been living since he retired.

I have had the privilege to meet and converse with the General several times since he retired here in Tampa. A great story teller and a complete gentleman. Heard a news blurb this morning on local radio that he was suffering from Parkinson disease, and possibly pneumonia.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I have had the privilege to meet and converse with the General several times since he retired here in Tampa. A great story teller and a complete gentleman. Heard a news blurb this morning on local radio that he was suffering from Parkinson disease, and possibly pneumonia.

WOW! Very cool that you've been able spend time with him.

BigBlue

He was a great person!