Pay day to Pay day liberals.

Toxick

Splat
I saw someone on FB today (no idea of this person's party affiliation, and I don't care) who was absolutely shocked and stunned that her check went down today. "I thought this wasn't supposed to happen to people making under 400K"

Pfft.

Interestingly, one of the response comments said: "That's Capitalism".

Pfffffffffffffffft. :bonk:

bcp

In My Opinion
I saw someone on FB today (no idea of this person's party affiliation, and I don't care) who was absolutely shocked and stunned that her check went down today. "I thought this wasn't supposed to happen to people making under 400K"

Pfft.

How about that?
obama lied. and now the second round of home losses can start.

sockgirl77

Pfft.

FB politics is hilarious. I love reading people post that know nothing about it. :lol:

Pfft.

My admin came in today, eyes wide open, and ranting away a mile a minute because her paycheck was smaller.

Doesn't anyone pay attention? It's not like you can escape all the news either on the tube, in print or on the web.

bcp

In My Opinion
My admin came in today, eyes wide open, and ranting away a mile a minute because her paycheck was smaller.

Doesn't anyone pay attention? It's not like you can escape all the news either on the tube, in print or on the web.

Im kind of hoping that this is the wake up call to the country as far as the out of control spending by the african goes.

bcp

In My Opinion

No need to pay attention, only those making a million or more will be affected.
I am surprised at the fact that all my friends are rich.

No need to pay attention, only those making a million or more will be affected.
I am surprised at the fact that all my friends are rich.

I've already got contingency plans. My folks gave me a nice Christmas cash present (cripes... I shouldn't have said that.. now that will get taxed :ohwell:), and put it in a reserve account to cover unexpected shortfalls due to the new taxes and FICA payouts. I keep a minimum of one years property tax in reserve. Since it was 'found' money, I won't miss it.

I do feel for those who do have to live paycheck to paycheck. These new payouts can be significant.

bcp

In My Opinion
I've already got contingency plans. My folks gave me a nice Christmas cash present (cripes... I shouldn't have said that.. now that will get taxed :ohwell:), and put it in a reserve account to cover unexpected shortfalls due to the new taxes and FICA payouts. I keep a minimum of one years property tax in reserve. Since it was 'found' money, I won't miss it.

I do feel for those who do have to live paycheck to paycheck. These new payouts can be significant.

In a way I live pay day to pay day. After all the bills and savings/retirement etc... I have X amount left over to spend on whatever. That amount is going to be getting hit pretty hard because I refuse to cut from the other areas.
So I guess we can say that I am going to be restricting some of the things I currently do.

Hope Lisa Tippet can get by without my business.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ha ha, sez I.

:killingme

I said before, I hope every single dumbass Obama voter - or anyone who votes for tax and spend entitlement whores - goes broke and their children starve in the streets.

If you voted for Steny Hoyer - HA HA!

If you voted for Mikulski or Cardin - HA HA!

Cough up that money, suckers!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Perhaps someone needs to explain - again - to the voting public just where all that money for welfare and health care and foreign aid etc etc etc really comes from.

bcp

In My Opinion
over 300 a month here.

but the illegals and the lazy still get their checks right? I mean, we did not have to cut their pay did we?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
:yikes: I don't get paid until the 10th. I'm worried. :frown:
Increase money that goes into your retirement (IRA, 401(k), etc.) which will be less money going directly to the government. You can also increase your federal tax exemptions. For instance, if you claim HoH and 1, bump it to two. This will offset a little from FICA to your federal.

sockgirl77

Increase money that goes into your retirement (IRA, 401(k), etc.) which will be less money going directly to the government. You can also increase your federal tax exemptions. For instance, if you claim HoH and 1, bump it to two. This will offset a little from FICA to your federal.

I claim the maximum on state and federal. I have 5% going into my 401k and that's all that I can handle right now.

bcp

In My Opinion

Good advice, however (and Im not saying anyone here is in this position)
there are some people in this country that are currently living payday to payday, what happens to them when they lose 2 or 3 hundred a month of income due to the hikes?

If its liberals, I could not be happier to see it happen to them. They deserve to die in the streets from starvation without a roof over their head.

but I do have serious concern for the Americans that are not responsible for this.