Hahaha - Special ED

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ED SCHULTZ MAKES BOLD CLAIM THAT U.S. HAS ‘NEVER HAD A CIVILIAN STOP A SHOOTING’ — SO WE PROVE HIM WRONG

MSNBC personality and radio host Ed Schultz on Thursday made the bold claim that the U.S. has “never had a civilian stop a shooting” when arguing against having armed personnel in schools.

During his radio show, Schultz said a gunman might even view it as a “challenge” if there were armed employees at school. Here’s what he said:

“Would it be a deterrent if, you know, say perpetrators know that there’s guns in the schools? How do we know they wouldn’t view that as a challenge? I mean, we got a goofy world out there. I’m just not convinced that packing a small firearm is the best defense or certainly not the best defense.
You know, you want to make the best defense? Make the school a damn fortress. I mean, you could do that, I mean but, is that reasonable? Is that the right thing to do? Is it necessary? […] haven’t we had enough school shootings where this is necessary? We’ve never had a civilian stop a shooting.”

Vince

Any gunman that goes into a school to shoot someone knows there is no one armed to challenge him. A coward that wants an easy target/s. Arm the teachers. Schultz is and idiot.