Obama Fails to protect Earth!! How Dare he!

tommyjo

To continue with the moronic mentality of this site in which every action or inaction of the President is viewed negatively and every negative action or inaction that has ever occured in the history of our republic is the responsibility of the current sitting president, I give you the following:

(Oh...and this is also in repsonse to the idiotic secession petitions posted by GRUPS yesterday)

White House responds to Death Star petition: No

"The administration shares your desire for job creation and a strong national defense, but a Death Star isn't on the horizon," wrote Paul Shawcross, chief of the Office of Management and Budget's Science and Space Branch

White House responds to Death Star petition: No – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Mr. Obama is leaving the US open to attack from little green men from outerspace! He is singlehandedly ignoring a major hole in our defense! He is ignoring the opportunity to boost the economy thru the estimated $850 quadrillion increase in defense spending that would be required to research and build the Death Star! He is an appeaser and a pacifist!!!

Honestly, how can so many people have voted for a guy who won't build a Death Star!?!?!?

How can we live long and prosper without a Death Star?!?!?

A statement is expected from the NRA denouncing the decision and taking the position that a min Death Star should be place in geosynchronus oribt above every school in the nation. "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a Death Star!"

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
To continue with the moronic mentality of this site in which every action or inaction of the President is viewed negatively and every negative action or inaction that has ever occured in the history of our republic is the responsibility of the current sitting president, I give you the following:

(Oh...and this is also in repsonse to the idiotic secession petitions posted by GRUPS yesterday)

White House responds to Death Star petition: No – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Mr. Obama is leaving the US open to attack from little green men from outerspace! He is singlehandedly ignoring a major hole in our defense! He is ignoring the opportunity to boost the economy thru the estimated $850 quadrillion increase in defense spending that would be required to research and build the Death Star! He is an appeaser and a pacifist!!!

Honestly, how can so many people have voted for a guy who won't build a Death Star!?!?!?

How can we live long and prosper without a Death Star?!?!?

A statement is expected from the NRA denouncing the decision and taking the position that a min Death Star should be place in geosynchronus oribt above every school in the nation. "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a Death Star!"
Did your mother have any kids that lived? F'n idiot.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I think Tommyjo is NHboy's MPD. BigBlue is Giantone.

BigBlue..yeah, I could see that. But as illiterate as she is, Tommyjo's posts are still more coherent than any of the very rare attempts by the boy to craft a complete sentence on his own. For example, she often uses three-syllable words and more than five words in a sentence. Not grammatically correct or all properly spelled, necessarily....but still.:coffee:

Salvador

One Nation Under God
BigBlue..yeah, I could see that. But as illiterate as she is, Tommyjo's posts are still more coherent than any of the very rare attempts by the boy to craft a complete sentence on his own. For example, she often uses three-syllable words and more than five words in a sentence. Not grammatically correct or all properly spelled, necessarily....but still.:coffee:

Quite the obsession ya got der!

:twitch: :coffee: :twitch:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

[/QUOTE

Are you really serious with this post????

Jeepers, some folks are just dumber than donkey crap. Mostly donkeys.