"Can you break a trillion for me?"

Larry Gude

Strung Out
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/01/14/obama_blinks_no_emperors_new_coin_116671.html

It looks like the American people have been cheated out of a precious teachable moment. Demonstrating their ability to think two moves ahead, something their Republican opponents seem incapable of, the Democratic leadership has decided to stop dancing around the threat to issue a trillion-dollar coin. The Treasury Department, Saturday, finally issued a flat out denial.

Any American who is not terrified of the mess created by the Federal Reserve, the Too-Big-to-Fail banks, Washington’s insatiable spending binge, and the unprecedented money printing intended to keep the illusion alive that this can continue forever is, quite simply, impervious to facts and reason. These are probably the same people who believe there really is a Social Security “lock box” or that every dollar spent by government really creates two dollars in economic growth.

Picture what would have gone through their heads watching the President of the United States, live on TV, ascend the steps of the Federal Reserve bearing a satin pillow with a trillion dollar platinum coin on top. As he deposits the coin, he turns to the cameras and says, “Fear not, fellow Americans. By depositing this mighty coin we have created enough money to pay for all the free stuff we promised you for at least another year.”

:popcorn:

bcp

In My Opinion
Thought you were asking for real Larry,
Went out and counted the change in my truck, I could have done it for you..