Rt 5 and 235 Across From WaWa

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
well ... it will JUST be a Dolla Gen...

and it will have an entrance off of rt 5.... yeah where the right turn lane is... :cds:

lovinmaryland

well ... it will JUST be a Dolla Gen...

and it will have an entrance off of rt 5.... yeah where the right turn lane is... :cds:

WTF shops at all these dollar stores that they need to multiply in Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall area like freakin gremlins?

I've worked here for 6 years and never once stepped into one. I've lived her for almost 8 and never once stepped into one. Just blows my mind.

SoMDGirl42

WTF shops at all these dollar stores that they need to multiply in Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall area like freakin gremlins?

I've worked here for 6 years and never once stepped into one. I've lived her for almost 8 and never once stepped into one. Just blows my mind.

Girrrrrllllll........... you don't know whatcha missin' :killingme

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
sure.. If you like to shop second hand ghetto crap that is really MORE expensive than other places...

sure... you will LOVE the new ghetto/welfare store!! :coffee:

lovinmaryland

sure.. If you like to shop second hand ghetto crap that is really MORE expensive than other places...

sure... you will LOVE the new ghetto/welfare store!! :coffee:

:high5: Exactly. Is it like a lower end Big Lots? I dont shop their either because it is all off brands or expired items. Just not my thing :shrug:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:high5: Exactly. Is it like a lower end Big Lots? I dont shop their either because it is all off brands or expired items. Just not my thing :shrug:

same thing...

.... and for all the fools that think Big Lots and Dolla-Dolla Gen is cheaper....

.... they are pulling the wool over your eyes!!