Found - 2 labs

USNVET

Found 2 labs this morning in Lusby area. Took to vet. Dogs are not chipped. No other identification on dogs. They are safe, but would like to return to owner.

daisy

They were found:)

Were the ones you found today golden? We found one roaming a week or so, and were able to contact the owner. We returned the dog to their yard, where there was another golden, who was still IN the fence (smart pup - wouldn't go out the open fance). If they are golden, I may have more info on where they belong :howdy:

sweetlilmiracle

Found 2 labs this morning in Lusby area. Took to vet. Dogs are not chipped. No other identification on dogs. They are safe, but would like to return to owner.

If they are two male black labs with no markings and the adult has a blue collar on and the puppy doesn't then they are ours. The adult answers to Hunter and the little one to Moose. They got out of our yard yesterday morning. Please let me know how I can get a hold of you ASAP. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

cgwife

Please check Calvert County Maryland on FB.....someone lost their 2 Labs.....sounds like this may be them :)

sweetlilmiracle

I hope they are your pups! PLEASE get them MICRO-CHIPPED and put ID TAGS on thier collars. Breaks my heart to hear all the missing pup threads. :buddies:

I have tags for the adult but the puppy has an appt to get his stuff this week. I think that we are going to micro-chip them now.

rusty27

Beware of the dog
Wow glad your dogs were found! Being the second time this has happened to you guys in a year you should probably get them micro chipped!

Roman

Micro Chipping is pretty cheap to do. It has saved a couple of my animals over the years. I'm happy to see that more people are taking a found animal to the Vet to check for Chips. It's free too. Keep the tags on the collars at all times. I would remove the Collar during bathing, but I no longer do that, the collar gets washed with the Dog. I'm glad to hear that both bebe's are home, and safe!!

sweetlilmiracle

Wow glad your dogs were found! Being the second time this has happened to you guys in a year you should probably get them micro chipped!

The first time it happened wasn't because of us but because of someone else's child opening and NOT shutting and locking the gate back up and this time they dug out from under the fence so our fence isn't broken.

But they are micro-chipped now thanks for the concern.

Last edited: