Paul vs Christis

PsyOps

Pixelated
And I used to kind of like Christy.

I liked him because he was in the face of liberals. He held nothing back. He looked like the guy the GOP had been waiting for; someone that final had the guts to counter the liberal attack machine.

Then Sandy happened.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

PsyOps said:
And I used to kind of like Christy.

I liked him because he was in the face of liberals. He held nothing back. He looked like the guy the GOP had been waiting for; someone that final had the guts to counter the liberal attack machine.

Then Sandy happened.

And he turned out to be a guy who didn't tow the party line to the end at the cost of his constituents. That's one thing the right doesn't tolerate, independent thought.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And he turned out to be a guy who didn't tow the party line to the end at the cost of his constituents. That's one thing the right doesn't tolerate, independent thought.

The one thing we know about you liberals is you have no principles. So your reply doesn't surprise me.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

PsyOps said:

The one thing we know about you liberals is you have no principles. So your reply doesn't surprise me.

Thanks for proving my point.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

PsyOps said:
Thanks for proving my point.

Since your point is ALWAYS inane… No problem. :howdy:

You keep doing whatever the party tells you and vote for whatever liberal has an R after there name. If it makes you feel better to call everyone that isn't brainwashed by the GOP a liberal, I don't mind, and I am sure Christie doesn't either. With his ability to think for himself he really didn't fit in the Republican Party anyway.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Wirelessly posted

You keep doing whatever the party tells you and vote for whatever liberal has an R after there name. If it makes you feel better to call everyone that isn't brainwashed by the GOP a liberal, I don't mind, and I am sure Christie doesn't either. With his ability to think for himself he really didn't fit in the Republican Party anyway.
You really don't know how stupid you are do you? Have you ever hard an original thought of your own? I see why you selected the democratic party. I am sorry for your sorry ass. At one time I thought maybe you had a point to your debates. Then you posted a second time and proved that wrong. Do everyone a favor and stop waisting good breathing air.