Are you......

Are you watching the The inauguration of Barack Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Who?!????

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I asked Apollo if he'd like to watch the inauguration and he yawned, then started licking his butthole. I'ma take that as a "no".

terbear1225

not watching because its a yawn fest, not due to any feelings towards this particular president. pretty sure I would only watch if it was someone I knew personally which isn't likely to ever happen.

Chris0nllyn

Sounds like he's doubling down on more govt. spending.

I'm thinking about quitting my job, and being a full time welfare leech.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That crazy woman from St Mary County (You know the one, THE MOST HATED WOMAN IN ST MARY COUNTY) plans on storming the parade to present THE WON with a complaint about a ruling the Maryland Appellate Court made against her last week. I'd watch but doubt the MSM will catch the SS troopers wrestling her scrawny a$$ to the ground.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
That crazy woman from St Mary County (You know the one, THE MOST HATED WOMAN IN ST MARY COUNTY) plans on storming the parade to present THE WON with a complaint about a ruling the Maryland Appellate Court made against her last week. I'd watch but doubt the MSM will catch the SS troopers wrestling her scrawny a$$ to the ground.

Who?????

Lilypad

Proud to be an American...:patriot:

~It is now our generation's task to carry on what those pioneers began. For our journey is not complete until our wives, our mothers, and daughters can earn a living equal to their efforts. Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law – for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well. Our journey is not complete until no citizen is forced to wait for hours to exercise the right to vote. Our journey is not complete until we find a better way to welcome the striving, hopeful immigrants who still see America as a land of opportunity; until bright young students and engineers are enlisted in our workforce rather than expelled from our country. Our journey is not complete until all our children, from the streets of Detroit to the hills of Appalachia to the quiet lanes of Newtown, know that they are cared for, and cherished, and always safe from harm.~

Excerpt from Pres. Obama's speech