Lib Radio Host Un Hinged

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘HE WOULD DESTROY CHILDREN’ & ‘OPEN GAS CHAMBERS!’: LIB. RADIO HOST HAS A MELTDOWN OVER RUSH LIMBAUGH

Well here’s something: Self-described “traditional Liberal Democrat” radio host Mike Malloy is not ashamed to have a total and complete meltdown on air.

Yup, while discussing conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh last week, Malloy went on an all-out, frothing-at-the-mouth anti-Rush tirade.

“But this son of a ##### personifies — if ever evil could be rolled into a huge fat mass, this is it!” Malloy said.

“This guy, this Limbaugh, this is one of the most vile human beings ever to live! If Limbaugh had the power he would open gas chambers! If Limbaugh had the power, he would line up people up against the wall and execute them! If Limbaugh had the power, he would destroy children because he can’t have any! The only thing he sees in children as sex partners! This is a sick, evil, degenerate man!

“Why is he on the air? This is not First Amendment protected speech! This son of a ##### is evil, rotten to the core!” Malloy continued.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MIKE MALLOY (10 Jan 2013) These goddamn birthers! Will you people please, please get together with your AR-15s in a big circle, pointing circle and on my count, OPEN FIRE!

PsyOps

Pixelated
“This guy, this Limbaugh, this is one of the most vile human beings ever to live! If Limbaugh had the power he would open gas chambers! If Limbaugh had the power, he would line up people up against the wall and execute them! If Limbaugh had the power, he would destroy children because he can’t have any! The only thing he sees in children as sex partners! This is a sick, evil, degenerate man!

This is what astounds me about liberals... they don't even comprehend the hypocrisy they exhibit.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The only thing he sees in children as sex partners!
If I were Limbaugh I would sue his ass off for that.

Anyway, don't be holding your breath waiting for Monsieur Obama to denounce this punk. "I'm sorry, we cannot respond to every media outburst. We only do that if it's a conservative spewing..."

bcp

In My Opinion
I guess that the reality is that,,
What you suspect or accuse of others,
you actually see in yourself.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
MIKE MALLOY (10 Jan 2013)...Will you people please, please get together with your AR-15s in a big circle, pointing circle and on my count, OPEN FIRE!
Actually I'm all for this. If every lib got an AR15 out, got in a circle and fired, they'd all be eliminated. Problem solved. See how stupid libs really are?