Road blocked off

TPD

the poor dad
Anyone know why Rt 5 right at bay forest road is blocked off? I don't see any wrecked cars.

I would like to know as well. Pisses me off every time I come across a blocked road - 5 officers on a scene but know one knows how to direct traffic anymore! Tonight's blockade seemed to have no fire trucks or ambulances on the scene but we had LEOs and highway administration trucks...

bobbyr1229

Same Old Same Old
I live close to bay forest rd. MVA, Pedestrian vs. Vehicle. I'm assuming reconstruction. Which is not good watched trooper 7 land on 235.

Jeter3000

Thanks for the info!

The father of my 3 children, my ex husband, was the pedestrian that was hit on 235/Bay Forest. He is currently in PG Shock Trauma, banged up, stitched up, road rashed and bruised but no life threatening injuries. He was very lucky. No information has been released on the details of the accident as of yet.

Last edited:

RidgeChick

The father of my 3 children, my ex husband, was the pedestrian that was hit on 235/Bay Forest. He is currently in PG Shock Trauma, banged up, stitched up, road rashed and bruised but no life threatening injuries. He was very lucky. No information has been released on the details of the accident as of yet.

Hope all is well. I live close and heard all the sirens, was hoping there were no fatalities. Prayers for all...

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Hope all is well. I live close and heard all the sirens, was hoping there were no fatalities. Prayers for all...

:yeahthat:

I drove by right after it happened and knew who it was before I even looked. I'm glad to hear he's just banged up...I'll pray he recovers quickly.

TPD

the poor dad

I was afraid it was your ex when I heard it was a pedestrian accident. I found out when I was at school today. Didn't end so well for my BIL a couple months ago when he was hit though. In my prayers.

Roman

I was afraid it was your ex when I heard it was a pedestrian accident. I found out when I was at school today. Didn't end so well for my BIL a couple months ago when he was hit though. In my prayers.
Sorry about your loss.

SoMDGirl42

Breaks and cuts will heal. Glad to hear that his injuries weren't more serious. Hope he gets well soon