Found cat in Mechanicsville

SandieGarry

This afternoon when we got home, a long haired gray cat was on our deck. He was very friendly and came to us immediately. He seems to be in great health, other than very hungry. Of course we brought him in on this cold night. He's definitely someones pet. If he belongs to you, please pm me and you can have him back. I called Ripley at 97.7 and he gave me some tips considering he and "the Boss" just found one themselves.

Restless

I'm so glad you took him in, especially in this cold. You are a wonderful person!

Sunday night I was driving down 235 near Loveville Road. I saw little glowing eyes on the side of the road up ahead. I slowed down but the car in front of me didn't see this tiny little kitten who ran to the middle of the road. The car actually missed the kitten other than knocking it over. I pulled over right away but couldn't find where the kitten ran to. I drove around for quite a while, but didn't find the little guy. I hope someone along there found him and has him inside or he will surely die tonight. It's so sad.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
This afternoon when we got home, a long haired gray cat was on our deck. He was very friendly and came to us immediately. He seems to be in great health, other than very hungry. Of course we brought him in on this cold night. He's definitely someones pet. If he belongs to you, please pm me and you can have him back. I called Ripley at 97.7 and he gave me some tips considering he and "the Boss" just found one themselves.

You could take him to a vet to see if he has been chipped and you can post in pets lost and found in southern maryland in FB too.

sm8

Mechanicsville is a pretty big area, We have a gray cat on our street that the owners know roams our road and a couple roads in each direction. It has a messed up left eye. One day he had a collar with a name "Left eyed Tom" and a phone number on it. I called but never got an answer.

SandieGarry

To the Vet

The cat has made himself at home, lol. He is house broke and is either just a very loving cat or very grateful. We have a vet appointment this afternoon to have him scanned for a chip and a general physical. Looks like we have a new addition to the family. :yahoo:

gemma_rae

The cat has made himself at home, lol. He is house broke and is either just a very loving cat or very grateful. We have a vet appointment this afternoon to have him scanned for a chip and a general physical. Looks like we have a new addition to the family. :yahoo:

It's possible that the cat may be a little escape artist and the family is worried sick. If Houdini has a chip the vet will probably want to call the owner/s. Kitty would not be that affectionate if he was from a bad home. If no chip, congratulations on your new family member.:flowers: