Clinton on Benghazi

MMDad

Lem Putt
It's also Congress' fault:
Hillary Laments Lack of Funding | The Weekly Standard
Excerpt:
Hillary Clinton lamented the lack of State Department funding at a hearing this morning on the Benghazi terror attack on Capitol Hill.

In other words, getting rid of the security that was available at no cost to her department was somehow due to her not having enough money to pay to keep them?

You know, when you are talking about the safety and security of your employees, a good boss would cut those things after everything else has been cut.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This will end up like Fast and Furious....nothing will happen, and another American will be dead.

You know why? Because the GOP is involved in this. Our nominee advocated for, essentially, what was going on over there, arming third parties.

The abject surrender of principle by the GOP over TARP, DHS, TSA and the Patriot Act has made people like Obama absolutely non-stick on a whole host of issues.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
This will end up like Fast and Furious....nothing will happen, and another American will be dead.

Four Americans already died in Benghazi and we still don't know, and may never know the death toll from F&F. :ohwell:

I knew this would happen: deny/obfuscate/delay-delay-delay, then flu/oops! fall down/blood clot, then finally "Oh-what-does-it-matter-at-this-point?" And when Kerry comes in he'll be all like, "I have no idea what happened -- it wasn't on my watch!", and Madame HRC will be long gone. Mission. Accomplished.

This idiotic, do-nothing Congress should be demanding her head on a platter!

daileyck1

John Mccain proves yet again that he cant get over losing and hes an old irrelevant fool.
Get off my lawn!!

Rand Paul was a joke, the biggest tragedy since 9/11? please.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
John Mccain proves yet again that he cant get over losing and hes an old irrelevant fool.
Get off my lawn!!

Rand Paul was a joke, the biggest tragedy since 9/11? please.

Really? You think it's a joke that people who are in service of their country are attacked by a terrorist group, that our WH admin lied and said it was because of a movie clip - even having the movie producer arrested, and laughed and joked the whole way, while lying not only to the general American public, but to the families of those dead, and to Congress, totally bypassing a system of checks and balances.

That's fcking tragedy! Not a fcking joke. Your moral compass is severely damaged.

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
I always respected Hillary. I always thought she was a notch above the normal corrupt politician. Unfortunately, after watching her dance and not assume any responsibility - she is no better then the rest of her corrupt ObamaGang! Her little yelling crap showed that she is just another misleading policitian like her idol - Obama.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I always respected Hillary. I always thought she was a notch above the normal corrupt politician. Unfortunately, after watching her dance and not assume any responsibility - she is no better then the rest of her corrupt ObamaGang! Her little yelling crap showed that she is just another misleading policitian like her idol - Obama.

I'm with you on this. I swear her body language just projects lie after lie. It's very depressing.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked about ascertaining whether the Benghazi terror attack was the result of a protest by Senator Ron Johnson. "What difference does it make?" Clinton shouted, seemingly losing her cool.

----

I guess dead Americans don't matter. :shrug:

I think she was referring to the election.
It no longer matters whether it was caused by a video or a failed foreign policy because either way Obama won

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm with you on this. I swear her body language just projects lie after lie. It's very depressing.

Her body language shrieked "how DARE you question me".

The arrogance of this administration is stunning. They act like they answer to no one.

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
The arrogance of this administration is stunning. They act like they answer to no one.

Actually, they really don't answer to anyone anymore. Only FOX News questions them - all the other news networks (i.e., MSNBC, etc.) no longer reports the news when it reflects negatively to the Democrats - they openly support the Democratic Party and report accordingly. Such a shame...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Actually, they really don't answer to anyone anymore. Only FOX News questions them - all the other news networks (i.e., MSNBC, etc.) no longer reports the news when it reflects negatively to the Democrats - they openly support the Democratic Party and report accordingly. Such a shame...

I know you're talking about the media - but that is how it's been for years, this is nothing new.

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
I know you're talking about the media - but that is how it's been for years, this is nothing new.

Actually, the way it is done now is new. They flat out openly twist the news to reflect positively when it relates to the Democratic Party. In the past (IMHO) - they weren't so obvious...