What difference, indeed...

PsyOps

Pixelated
It matters because we were lied to about it. Because that lie was an effort to cover up massive security failures. It matters because they tried to make it about something other than the thing they claimed they had on its heels. A complete hoax to promulgate the belief that they had beaten down al Qaeda. We just had more Americans killed in Algeria by Islamic terrorists and it was but a blip on the media radar.

In the end, no one really cares about this. The whole hearing was nothing more than an opportunity for both sides to grandstand. We will move on now and forget about. The most that will come out of this will be more money thrown at the problem without any significant results.

“Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive.”

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Kinda like WMD's, huh? How many of our soldiers have died in Iraq? Certainly not 4.

Not exactly. :lol: Saddam actually used WMDs on several different occasions, multiple intelligence agencies said he had WMDs and WMDs were actually recovered

...the other case is about the POTUS standing by and allowing an ambassador to be slaughtered in order to preserve the illusion his foreign policy is successful during an election

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kinda like WMD's, huh? How many of our soldiers have died in Iraq? Certainly not 4.

Don't start that. We all saw the news reports of convoys heading to Syria from Iraq between the time Bush threatened Saddam and when boots actually hit the ground. They have freaking satellite imagery of it and Syrian officials even said that Iraq's WMD were spirited away to Syria.

Here, let me google that for you.

We also know that there were Al Qaeda compounds all over Iraq.

It makes me crazy that the MSM has apparently erased everyone's memory. How nineteen-eighty-four.

Oh, and my neighbor said the thug hat you gave me makes me look quite menacing. :diva:

Hank

my war
Don't start that. We all saw the news reports of convoys heading to Syria from Iraq between the time Bush threatened Saddam and when boots actually hit the ground. They have freaking satellite imagery of it and Syrian officials even said that Iraq's WMD were spirited away to Syria.

It makes me crazy that the MSM has apparently erased everyone's memory. How nineteen-eighty-four.

Oh, and my neighbor said the thug hat you gave me makes me look quite menacing. :diva:

Iraq was no threat. Our soldiers died for money... final CIA report said zero......and you are my favorite thug! :smoochy:

daileyck1

So the Google search you directed me to comes up with right wing web sites and Wikipedia. FAIL

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Iraq was no threat. Our soldiers died for money... final CIA report said zero......and you are my favorite thug! :smoochy:

THREAT or not would be based on perspective.

WWII Germany wasn't really a threat to the US, however if you were a Jew anywhere in Europe, i think they were a threat..

Saddam even admitted to lying and providing tge perception of having WMDs to keep his neighbors at bay....

His deception worked too good...

MMDad

Lem Putt
So the Google search you directed me to comes up with right wing web sites and Wikipedia. FAIL

If you're going to lie, at least make it believable. New York Times is right wing? Really? In what alternate reality does that happen?

BOP

Yeah? Well, apparently thousands of Iraqi and Kurdish civilians who were tortured and murdered by Saddam disagree with you.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The Secretary of State says, what difference does it make why our diplomatic compounds were attacked?

Nice.

Clinton Shouts: 'What Difference ... Does It Make?' | The Weekly Standard

It was more fun watching Condi take the heat, wasn't it, Hillary?

I know, right?

I saw the soundbite of that on the news last night & again this morning. She looked & sounded like a pizzed off shrew. It's as if she was amazed at the audacity of the unwashed masses daring to question the queen.

Vince

I know, right?

I saw the soundbite of that on the news last night & again this morning. She looked & sounded like a pizzed off shrew. It's as if she was amazed at the audacity of the unwashed masses daring to question the queen.
Get ready, she'll be running for Pres in 2016.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hillary’s irrelevant testimony, WMD intel and Matt Ryan

No intel could have proven that Saddam had no WMD and no words from the Secretary of State’s lips can render her incompetent performance competent

Matt Ryan is a generally competent NFL quarterback who has led my Atlanta Falcons to their best consecutive seasons’ run since he took over for Michael Vick five years ago. But I saw his two turnovers in the second half of their NFC Championship Game loss to the San Francisco 49ers last Sunday. No post-game news conference can change the fact of his responsibility (and those of other teammates) for the failure of his team to reach the Super Bowl.

What has this to do with Hillary Clinton’s testimony before the House Foreign Affairs and Senate Foreign Relations Committees today, much less the ancient story of false intel on WMD stockpiles in Iraq before our 2003 invasion? With respect to the latter, it is next to impossible to prove a negative, so that, especially after 9/11, a lack of intelligence identifying the presence of WMD in Iraq could not have outweighed the public behavior of Saddam Hussein consistent with the presence of such weapons coupled with the risk that he would use them again, as he had in the past.

With respect to the former, Secretary Clinton is no Matt Ryan. For the record, the Falcons have gone 56-24 (57-28 counting playoff games) since Ryan took over as a rookie starting QB in 2008. By contrast, what is Mrs. Bill Clinton’s public record since going pro?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Attachments

• th_retard.jpg
    th_retard.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 28