Jan 24th All St. Mary's public schools closed

If you go out right now you can use a broom to simply sweep it all off your sidewalks and driveway... I'm thinking once the sun comes up it will all be icy and harder to remove.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
If you go out right now you can use a broom to simply sweep it all off your sidewalks and driveway... I'm thinking once the sun comes up it will all be icy and harder to remove.

I got the cars about 4am so hopefully it won't be too bad when my husband heads to work in a few hours.

awpitt

Main Streeter

That's exactly what I did. Pushed everything off from the tops of the vehicles, swept the driveway, then headed to work.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
That's exactly what I did. Pushed everything off from the tops of the vehicles, swept the driveway, then headed to work.

:yahoo:

I was up at 345 to let the dogs outside so we could play in it before I went to work....
then i shoveled the patio in the back.. and my walk way out front... and around my vehicle...

I want MORE snow!!!! LOTS MORE!!!!!

awpitt

Main Streeter

I was up at 345 to let the dogs outside so we could play in it before I went to work....
then i shoveled the patio in the back.. and my walk way out front... and around my vehicle...

Me too. It could keep going all day and I wouldn't complain.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Currently it is almost up to Apollo's tummy, and that will do.

I thought we weren't supposed to have snow until Friday? At least that's what my desktop weather said.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

I thought we weren't supposed to have snow until Friday? At least that's what my desktop weather said.

:killingme

I sent my 5lb yorkie out when we had ALL that snow a few years ago.... she tried to have fun with the other dogs... but couldnt move!! :killingme

awpitt

Main Streeter

NWS issued the winter weather advisory around 4:30pm yesterday.