Road Conditions

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
You all will be happy to hear no pre-planning was done and no plows were called out until just now... it will take a couple hours to start seeing them as it takes that long to hook all the gear... I don't expect any threads about how horrible the roads are or about numerous accidents because after all it is only a few inches so what is the big deal, right? :yawn:

http://forums.somd.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5033494

If you own a tow truck you could be making some good cash right now.
No lie. As soon as you walk or drive over the snow it turns to ice. I just cleaned of 4 vehicles and 2 more vehicles just left the driveway to go to work. I was going to walk down the hill of my driveway to clear it of and realized that I would not have traction enough to walk back up the hill because the packed snow is so slippery. That would have been cute...:lol:

SandieGarry

Yuck

I went out at 4 am and the roads hadn't been touched. WTOP was reporting lots of accidents on I-95 in Va, I drive to Lorton from Mechanicsville. Went to Wawa and got milk, I was out. Drove the Mrs to her office in Leonardtown and the roads were horrible. We only saw a couple of plows.

It's nice and warm in my huse............:yahoo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
GD, people. If you can't drive in the freaking snow stay your ass home. This stuff drives me crazy! :jameo:

nobody really

I need a nap
i had no idea it would be so bad, i figured once i got out on 4 it would be good. wrrrrrrrong. couldn't even see the road lines. base roads are pretty bad also. gotta love this dusting.

i had at least 3 inches on my deck at 4am.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
GD, people. If you can't drive in the freaking snow stay your ass home. This stuff drives me crazy! :jameo:

ok... so some need to understand you need to go slow.... give more room to the car in front..

sorry... no putting on makeup or crap like that....

just take your time and you will be just fine.... the roads are not at a point where you cant drive on them:coffee: