Boy,11, Raped 6 Yr Old Girl

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I mean seriously WTF? Parents? Society? Media? WTF Why would an 11 year old even think such a thing?!

Boy, 11, admits raping six-year-old girl - Telegraph
Excerpt:
An 11-year-old boy has admitted raping a six-year-old girl near his home in North Wales.

Excerpt:
After very lengthy discussions with his doctor, who has known him for many years, it became clear there was nothing medically that could have caused this type of behaviour.

------

So how could this happen?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sounds more like a Monica than a rape-rape (as Whoopy calls it).

Where do you get that? From the article, he admitted to rape and he admitted to three charges of sexual assault by touching and one of common assault on the girl, and that was just the PLEA DEAL.

bcp

In My Opinion
we need to ban penises .

oh, wait, let me think about that for a second......

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Where do you get that? From the article, he admitted to rape and he admitted to three charges of sexual assault by touching and one of common assault on the girl, and that was just the PLEA DEAL.

I got it from your link:
At that spot he is said to have asked the girl to perform a sex act on him, the basis of the rape charge.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I got it from your link:

Okay, let's say rape isn't rape, just for you...then it's okay?

WTF?! How on earth is this okay? How on earth is this normal? And how the fck could you accept and and attempt to explain it away? An 11 year old boy. A 6 year old girl. How the fck is this okay and normal?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Okay, let's say rape isn't rape, just for you...then it's okay?

WTF?! How on earth is this okay? How on earth is this normal? And how the fck could you accept and and attempt to explain it away? An 11 year old boy. A 6 year old girl. How the fck is this okay and normal?

I did not say that, now, did I? Penetration is rape, but it wasn't a rape-rape (Whoopi's definition) as the headline and writing would suggest. What was described wasn't coital, OK?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I did not say that, now, did I? Penetration is rape, but it wasn't a rape-rape (Whoopi's definition) as the headline and writing would suggest. What was described wasn't coital, OK?

And How do you know that? You are supposing right? I just don't understand how your mind is working in an attempt to justify the behavior. :shrug:

I guess I am not warped and perverted enough for this conversation.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
And How do you know that? You are supposing right? I just don't understand how your mind is working in an attempt to justify the behavior. :shrug:

Well, you're certainly not decoding very well on this one. I am not justifying what the 11 year old did with the 6 year old. I'm finished.

SoMDGirl42

At that spot he is said to have asked the girl to perform a sex act on him, the basis of the rape charge.

No 11 year old should be asking for BJs or even thinking about any form of sex, EXPECIALLY with a 6 year old. Cut his nuts off now.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I'm not sure why everyone is shocked by the 11 year old. Even back in ancient times when I was 11, some boys that age were engaged in that activity (not raping 6 year olds per se, but wanting and receiving bjs) so I think its just the age that they mature. I recall a vice principal catching kids in the locker area of Margaret Brent (back then there was the pod system and the lockers and bathrooms were in a separated area).

HOWEVER, picking a child so much younger than himself is a sign of predatory behavior.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

You are splitting hairs here. The article says he was charged with rape. And it also says it doesn't go into details.-

:yay:

No 11 year old should be asking for BJs or even thinking about any form of sex, ESPECIALLY with a 6 year old. Cut his nuts off now.

Exactly.

Bann

PREMO Member
I'm not sure why everyone is shocked by the 11 year old. Even back in ancient times when I was 11, some boys that age were engaged in that activity (not raping 6 year olds per se, but wanting and receiving bjs) so I think its just the age that they mature. I recall a vice principal catching kids in the locker area of Margaret Brent (back then there was the pod system and the lockers and bathrooms were in a separated area).

HOWEVER, picking a child so much younger than himself is a sign of predatory behavior.

:twitch:

I think I'm more ancient than you - I was in elementary school up until I believe 1971 (6th grade) and 7th & 8th grades from 1971-1973 (actually, in Va. I was in a Junior high school [7-9th grades] for 1 year) and I don't recall that kind of behavior from 11 year olds when I was 11!

I don't think it happened even when Thing2 went to 6th grade. Geez, at least I never heard of it happening. I chaperoned dances for 2 years and we didn't even allow PDA between the kids.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I think the boys home life should be examined. I dont rule out hes just a natural born pervert..but it sounds a lot like hes experienced a bit of abuse himself.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
you are really shocked by this behavior

13, 14 yr old girls flash their boobs on web cams, taking pics, BJ;s in stairwells between classes

Bann

PREMO Member
you are really shocked by this behavior

13, 14 yr old girls flash their boobs on web cams, taking pics, BJ;s in stairwells between classes

Yes, I'm shocked by this behavior.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
When I was 11, the girls were as curious as us guys, rape wasn't needed :shrug:

That's what I recall happening in middle school as well. The boy in question though was trying to compel a much younger child instead of a peer, so I would think there is some sort of predatory behavior there. That is the part that should be found objectionable and a deep cause of concern.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That's what I recall happening in middle school as well. The boy in question though was trying to compel a much younger child instead of a peer, so I would think there is some sort of predatory behavior there. That is the part that should be found objectionable and a deep cause of concern.

:yeahthat: