We had a brand new 24 pack of TP

Toxick

Splat
... and two gallons of milk. So I thought we were safe and didn't go on our usual pre-storm hoard-fest.

Wouldn't you know we're all out of toilet paper, milk & eggs. :(

LuckyMe143

... and two gallons of milk. So I thought we were safe and didn't go on our usual pre-storm hoard-fest.

I do you go through 24 rolls so fast? Did you the stomach bug? Or eat Mexican?

MMM_donuts

I went to the Target in California earlier this afternoon - empty except for a handful of people. I've never seen so few people in there before. It was awesome!

When my brother goest to COSTCO he puts all the food on the conveyor belt first then the big bundle of toilet paper and he always ask the cashier, "Is this enough toilet paper for that amount of food?" I'm thinking you need to start doing this...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
When my brother goest to COSTCO he puts all the food on the conveyor belt first then the big bundle of toilet paper and he always ask the cashier, "Is this enough toilet paper for that amount of food?" I'm thinking you need to start doing this...

:killingme That is funny!!

Severa

Common sense ain't common
I went to the Target in California earlier this afternoon - empty except for a handful of people. I've never seen so few people in there before. It was awesome!

I was at the California Walmart around noon today, it was pretty quiet as well. Loved it!

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell

Ever since it was revealed that Target is a republican supported chain store many folks shop elsewhere. Me included! I'd rather support the Mexican sweat shops in Walmart or the bankrupt K-mart. Besides, K-mart is owned by Sears now and they are the only dept store who carry Craftsman tools. That should be a priority for any redneck! :whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ever since it was revealed that Target is a republican supported chain store many folks shop elsewhere. Me included! I'd rather support the Mexican sweat shops in Walmart or the bankrupt K-mart. Besides, K-mart is owned by Sears now and they are the only dept store who carry Craftsman tools. That should be a priority for any redneck! :whistle:

You don't think it's too early to be drinking?

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
You don't think it's too early to be drinking?

Only if it p!sses you off I don't! Incidently, we do have some of the cheapest liquor prices in the region. Why not indulge yourself for fear of those nasty democrats or green parties destroyin everything. You too might believe 911 was all a lie. :hiccup: