Danger to society

mamatutu

mama to two
Is this a mamakookoo thread?

Hank! :doh: I just made the connection!! My bad! Yes, I have emailed the WH with rants, but never called them directly. Hmmmm, didn't know one could do that, but I think I will pass on the phone calls. You is funny! :love: :roflmao:

Last edited:

BOP

The "female caller was rambling wildly and screaming into the phone with regard to how unfair the child custody laws were and that she needed Obama to fix this," according to an affidavit.

Wonder if she knows JPC.

:coffee:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The "female caller was rambling wildly and screaming into the phone with regard to how unfair the child custody laws were and that she needed Obama to fix this," according to an affidavit.

Wonder if she knows JPC.

:coffee:

That was my first question too. Anyone hear from JPC recently? S'Pose this crazy old woman has done him in for not paying his monthly?

mamatutu

mama to two
:lol: that face!

It is that face that goes with making the wide circle with your arm, then jerk and snap! I guess that part missed the mugshot. I can't figure why she is calling the WH about child custody, but I guess she got confused with that whole Obama thing; if I had a son, it would be Trayvon!! :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
I cant picture her as a danger to society,
danger to obama? maybe, but ask yourself, would that be a danger to society or a great benefit to society.

PJay

It is that face that goes with making the wide circle with your arm, then jerk and snap! I guess that part missed the mugshot. I can't figure why she is calling the WH about child custody, but I guess she got confused with that whole Obama thing; if I had a son, it would be Trayvon!! :lol:

Are you still on? Hurry go to drudge and look at the pictures of Obama and the fly!

mamatutu

mama to two
Are you still on? Hurry go to drudge and look at the pictures of Obama and the fly!

:lol: The pestilience is coming home to roost. From the beginning of his first election, Obama made me think of the movie, The Omen. Peerrrfffeeecccttt! Buzzzzz off, Obama. He is probably buzzed, anyway. JMO. I hope you are doing great, Home! Take care.

PJay

:lol: The pestilience is coming home to roost. From the beginning of his first election, Obama made me think of the movie, The Omen. Peerrrfffeeecccttt! Buzzzzz off, Obama. He is probably buzzed, anyway. JMO. I hope you are doing great, Home! Take care.

Thanks! Hope all well for you! Drudge and his pictures! Seems to always find the good ones :lol: