Blacks, women and gays...

NextJen

Raisin cane
Specifically in the order you list them - to blare rap music out of their car stereo, talk while the big game is on, and wear tacky clothing.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Gays are generally more wealthy and dress more fashionably. As far as gun rights go, they are citizens afforded the same rights as anyone else.

Women sometimes need guns for protection against larger asswipe males. It's up to the individual if they want to pursue the right to purchase a gun and take the classes.

I really don't see why we are classifying folks by race, sexual orientation or sex as a reason for gun control discussion.

C

czygvtwkr

Gay was once considered a mental disorder, black and women weren't considered equal citizens at one point.....

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I really don't see why we are classifying folks by race, sexual orientation or sex as a reason for gun control discussion.

Gun control laws have ALWAYS been designed to disarm black people.

Who knows what would happen if they start to think they could actually take care of themselves without help from a kindly master

Last edited:

NextJen

Raisin cane
That's not the response I was looking for...

:tap:

If black people weren't allowed to blast rap music from their cars, then no black people would get shot and killed by angry people who don't like that kind of music; if women would refrain from talking during the game, then there would be no domestic violence issues against women; and if gay people would dress more conservatively and not bring attention to themselves with some freaky/tacky clothing....well then there wouldn't be any attacks on them by homophobes.

Look, I keep hearing this argument about giving up some things that we don't 'need' so that we can have some measure of safety. These are but small sacrifices that I have suggested. Don't you feel like these groups deserve to be safe? Why do you hate blacks, women and gays?

Hank

my war
If black people weren't allowed to blast rap music from their cars, then no black people would get shot and killed by angry people who don't like that kind of music; if women would refrain from talking during the game, then there would be no domestic violence issues against women; and if gay people would dress more conservatively and not bring attention to themselves with some freaky/tacky clothing....well then there wouldn't be any attacks on them by homophobes.

Look, I keep hearing this argument about giving up some things that we don't 'need' so that we can have some measure of safety. These are but small sacrifices that I have suggested. Don't you feel like these groups deserve to be safe? Why do you hate blacks, women and gays?

Are you high?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Is this your opinion or do you have any proof for your statment?

The very first gun control law was in Virginia and prohibited a black person from holding a fire arm unless he was in the presence of his owner.

The latest gun control laws are strictest in urban areas with large black populations, like Detroit and D.C.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Gays are generally more wealthy and dress more fashionably. As far as gun rights go, they are citizens afforded the same rights as anyone else.

Women sometimes need guns for protection against larger asswipe males. It's up to the individual if they want to pursue the right to purchase a gun and take the classes.

:banghead:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Why is it you feel this way ,Larry?

Because then everyone would clearly see the second amendment for what it is, a RIGHT, for EVERYONE, and the conversation would be about equality and all us white guys would go, "Well, gee, you have a point. OK. Second amendment for everybody..."

At least I thought that would be the case.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Someone shoot me, please.

The ENTIRE point would be, I thought, OBVIOUS.

The moment I, white guy, say someone can't have something, what happens? The left parades FOR it.

I want the left to protest FOR their rights. The right to KEEP and BEAR arms. Then, I will gladly concede.
Of course, the right is filled to the brim with idiots. We can't think our way out of a paper bag. The reason why we lose all the time is because we are intellectual losers who can't win political arguments or debate because we are, as a group, completely incapable of looking at a problem from ANY other position than that of what is being done to us. We do not know how to seize the initiative. We do not know how to go on the offensive. We know only defense and the thought process of defense 'no'.

We are the party that would not trade $9 in spending cuts for $1 in new taxes. We are the party that can't think to turn the gun debate around and get the other side to see how it impacts THEM.

We are the party of no. No thinking. The party that ALWAYS blames someone else, the media, the weather, the D's the whatever. ANYTHING but out own stupidity.

:banghead:

:jameo:

There. I feel better.