Feel bad for our server tonight!

I_am_that_girl

If you were raised by an a**hole and were never taught as a child how to treat others you should stay at home and eat. !!!!! There was a group of people at the table next to us that were so mean to our waitress tonight at dinner that I wanted to throw my plate of food in their faces!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
If you were raised by an a**hole and were never taught as a child how to treat others you should stay at home and eat. !!!!! There was a group of people at the table next to us that were so mean to our waitress tonight at dinner that I wanted to throw my plate of food in their faces!

Did you say anything to the group of mean people?

Hank

my war

I bet they were white! Damn honkies!

I_am_that_girl

Ya wanna bet?

People at that age that behave that way are too far gone!!! It would have escalated into a bad situation. It is a shame that servers have to deal with people like that. Especially when there is really nothing that a server can do but put up with it. It probably happens a lot !!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There are a lot of jerks in the world. It would be great if there weren't, but c'est la vie. We used to teach our kids how to effectively deal with difficult people; now we tell them that nobody should ever ever treat them poorly and they don't have to put up with that. As a result, they lose about 75% of the population that they could be making money from.

No wonder they have to live in their parents' basement.

MarieB

No. What good would that have done? People who are rude like that are not going to stop just because someone asks them to.

I've done it

Just a few simple words to shame/embarrass them

People dot realize that others actually see and hear what they are doing

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And PS, if the waitress was handling the situation, it's best that Girl stayed out of it. Had there been a confrontation, the waitress would have lost the tip she took abuse to get.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
maybe she did take care of it in a special way...:whistle:

and spit in their food.... :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think some people miss the point of working, which is to make money. It's not to have your ego massaged, or to be coddled. If someone wants to give you $10 for the pleasure of treating you like crap, take the money. When you become an adult and have children of your own, they will use a snot tone of voice and treat you like a servant...and you will give THEM money for the pleasure of it.

Perspective, people.