I need to complain

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The dog and I are used to doing 4 or 5 nice walks a day. This crappy weather is cramping our style. First I have to bundle all up, then walk in the cold/rain/snow. Dog doesn't like it and neither do I. Plus he only wants to poop in grass and the last few days has had a hard time finding any.

FED_UP

The dog and I are used to doing 4 or 5 nice walks a day. This crappy weather is cramping our style. First I have to bundle all up, then walk in the cold/rain/snow. Dog doesn't like it and neither do I. Plus he only wants to poop in grass and the last few days has had a hard time finding any.

Purchase a piece of fake grass to bring with you, one problem solved. :buddies:

Hoover

I agree. I hate this weather. Its nerve racking - one day cold next day warm - my horses are going crazy - One day blankets next day no blankets - mudd - geez dont even ask me about the mudd - I cant ride because of the mudd - its driving me nuts. Im cranky they are cranky - Im getting agrivated - the horses are getting agrivated - I cant do anything I want to do - its just pissing me off and then its going to rain and get cold again!!!!! ggggggrrrrrrrr.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

You can always open a nice jar of peanut butter and make the most of it

I agree. I hate this weather. Its nerve racking - one day cold next day warm - my horses are going crazy - One day blankets next day no blankets - mudd - geez dont even ask me about the mudd - I cant ride because of the mudd - its driving me nuts. Im cranky they are cranky - Im getting agrivated - the horses are getting agrivated - I cant do anything I want to do - its just pissing me off and then its going to rain and get cold again!!!!! ggggggrrrrrrrr.

So..... is horse mudd different than the regular everyday mud?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Problem solved

Attachments

• florida-keys.jpg
    florida-keys.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 69
  • FloridaKeys.jpg
    FloridaKeys.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 47

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My friends want me to move back to Maryland, I don't think I could deal with the cold now. We've had a few cold days this year, nothing like what you guys are getting.

My friends want me to move back to Maryland, I don't think I could deal with the cold now. We've had a few cold days this year, nothing like what you guys are getting.

I'm thinking we need a road trip.

How many want to drop in on Bay Kat ?

How much space you got there? :lol: