Girl who performed @ Obama’s inaugural shot dead

PsyOps

Pixelated
What's missing from this story? The perp. Why aren't they telling us who the perpetrator is? Or at least giving some sort of description. I wonder. :tap:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I wonder what she learned/saw at the inauguration that made her a liability? Not that I'm a conspiracy nut or anything. :coffee:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Because if Obama had a son, that's what he'd look like

It’s just the negative in me that believes it was a black kid. If the perp were white this would be huge news everywhere. But I suspect they omitted the perp for another reason… They wanted to make the crime look like it was committed by a gun. A gun jumped the fence and shot those kids.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I heard this on WMAL this AM .... there should be a gun ban in Chicago

Oh Wait .......

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
The death of a 15 year old girl and the first comments are people wondering why they won't publish the suspect's description.

Prayers to her family. This is horrible.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The death of a 15 year old girl and the first comments are people wondering why they won't publish the suspect's description.

Prayers to her family. This is horrible.

You darn right I want to know who the suspect is. If it happens in my town it would be beneficial for me to know who the heck to look for. But because of political correctness and an effort to make these crimes about the gun rather than the people that commit these crimes the source chose to omit that piece of information that is typically a big part of these kinds of crimes. The Trayvon Martin case comes to mind.

BTW… WMAL reported earlier that it was a gang-related shooting and the victims were caught between the cross-fire. Go figure.

DipStick

You darn right I want to know who the suspect is. If it happens in my town it would be beneficial for me to know who the heck to look for. But because of political correctness and an effort to make these crimes about the gun rather than the people that commit these crimes the source chose to omit that piece of information that is typically a big part of these kinds of crimes. The Trayvon Martin case comes to mind.

BTW… WMAL reported earlier that it was a gang-related shooting and the victims were caught between the cross-fire. Go figure.

If it was gang related, it's not likely anyone described the suspects.

And it's not about wanting to know who the suspect is - it's about people on this forum wanting the suspect to be black so they can make a point and go back to hollering about Trayvon Martin.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If it was gang related, it's not likely anyone described the suspects.

And it's not about wanting to know who the suspect is - it's about people on this forum wanting the suspect to be black so they can make a point and go back to hollering about Trayvon Martin.

Where most gang shootings aren't even a blip on the radar, this one made the news, so.............. I don't want it to be anyone or anything. I want the truth and accurate reporting.

Last edited:

DipStick

Where most gang shootings aren't even a blip on the radar, this one made the news, so.............. I don't want it to be anyone or anything. I want the truth and accurate reporting.

Most of them make it to Chicago's news which is where this came from.

Toxick

Splat
And we would know this how?

By reading the story.

In fact, now that I've had a few minutes, I read the story, I see that they do not have the perp in custody, and the reason they don't provide a description of the perp is because as of now it seems that there IS no description available.

The only person who could've provided a description is dead.

I'm not friend of the Politically Correct movement by any means, but in this case, I think you got your panties in a wad over a PC boogeyman that's not there.

PsyOps

Pixelated
By reading the story.

In fact, now that I've had a few minutes, I read the story, I see that they do not have the perp in custody, and the reason they don't provide a description of the perp is because as of now it seems that there IS no description available.

The only person who could've provided a description is dead.

I'm not friend of the Politically Correct movement by any means, but in this case, I think you got your panties in a wad over a PC boogeyman that's not there.

A dozen kids and not one ID of the perp?

CBS 2’s Mike Parker reports the victim, 15-year-old Hadiya Pendleton, was taking shelter from the rain with a group of 10 to 12 teenagers under a canopy in Vivian Gordon Harsh Park on the 4500 block of South Oakenwald Avenue around 2:30 p.m., when someone jumped a fence, ran up to them, and opened fire.