educate me please

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Please list all the federal facilities in southern Maryland...big and small. I will start with pax river naval air.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Please list all the federal facilities in southern Maryland...big and small. I will start with pax river naval air.

All Coast Guard Stations
All Social Security Offices
All Federal Court House
All Homeland Security Facilities
All Post offices (my opinion)

I am sure there are more.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I guess I was being too vague. My husband has a federal job in DC and would like to find a job closer to home. We look on USAJOBS. But I was wondering other than Pax River where are there opportunities to get a job in Southern Maryland if your federal employees. He is a USRO. supervisor.

nobody really

I need a nap
I guess I was being too vague. My husband has a federal job in DC and would like to find a job closer to home. We look on USAJOBS. But I was wondering other than Pax River where are there opportunities to get a job in Southern Maryland if your federal employees. He is a USRO. supervisor.

oh.....good luck.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
yes that's it. He also has building management skills and people management experience...of huge public buildings and facilities.

Dowhat you are a talented researcher:buddies:

Sounds like one of my friends who recently retired from GSA which is downsizing. Problem you'll find in SoMD is that those with a federal job want to hold onto it, those trying to get a federal job don't want the competition.