Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're joking, right?

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
APPARENTLY, THIS LOGO IS SEXIST

Enterprise Florida, the group responsible for Florida’s economic development, unveiled a logo on Thursday that some are calling “sexist.”

But before we go any further, can you spot the alleged sexism?

Yup, it’s the orange tie. You see, because the logo uses an orange tie in place of the “i,” and most businesswomen don’t wear ties, the logo is supposedly discriminatory.

“I thought immediately that it set us back, all the work that we’ve done. It’s not that they have to make it pink or ‘girlie,’ but maybe put a briefcase or something like an iPhone or smart phone in there to represent business,” Pamela Rogan, the President of the Central Florida Chapter of NAWBO, the National Association of Women Business Owners, tells Fox 35.

“There are a lot of other icons I think can better represent business,” she adds.

Rogan said Enterprise Florida’s new logo may discourage female CEOs from moving to Florida.

sexist :shrug:

because you might think of a Guy in a Tie 1st ....... when thinking about business ?

(o)Y(o)

maybe that would be better ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
at the time I posted the thread ........

Absolutely! Just look at that tie! 19%
I think I'm missing something here. 24%
You're joking, right? 57%

this was the results of the Blaze Poll

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used to wear ties all the time when I had to dress for work. What is it with these women who just want something to whine about? Tell them to get their ##### asses back in the kitchen and make me some pie.

bcp

In My Opinion

because you might think of a Guy in a Tie 1st ....... when thinking about business ?

(o)Y(o)

Had they put a girl in a bikini in there instead, then it would have been sexist too.
or any female for that matter, as if the only reason Florida is the right place for business is because the workers can hook up with the babes every night after work.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss

(o)Y(o)

For all the lip service these feminazi broads pay to the notion of gender equality chit like this just shows they do see themselves as the weaker class.

Guess you haven't come such a long way after all, have you baby?

Now get your bread in the oven and your buns in the sack!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
my wife enjoys her new [7 yrs now] role as a house wife, and mom

she find it much better working @ the school 3 days a week feeding the children the dealing with ####### attorneys all day - 15 yrs as a Legal Secretary - specializing in healthcare / nursing homes

the children have better manners ........

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For all the lip service these feminazi broads pay to the notion of gender equality chit like this just shows they do see themselves as the weaker class.

Thank you!! I have been saying that for years.

It annoys me when women lower themselves to petty nonsense. If you were so great you wouldn't have time to be upset over every little thing, and you'd have a thick enough skin to laugh it off.

Dumb broads.

BOP

1) hard to believe she's a successful businesswoman if that's the biggest worry in her life

2) if a tie is enough to keep women from locating their businesses to Florida, chances are they weren't looking to move there anyway.

:coffee:

PS: it's Bush's fault.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Attachments

• Bitchy Crocker.png
    Bitchy Crocker.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 73

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
In Islamic countries it is frowned upon to wear a necktie as they are a sign of slavery. :coffee:

I just learned this when my daughter had to do a report on the clothing styles of Iran. Who knew? :shrug: