Free Ferret Condo

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
I have a 4 story ferret condo up for grabs. It is in great condition. Just needs a good cleanup. Our ferret passed away from old age and the wife wants the reminder out of the house as soon as possible. Free of charge if you come pick it up. I know someone has a use for it. Cost me over $300 about 5 years ago. Hit me up and let me know.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I have a 4 story ferret condo up for grabs. It is in great condition. Just needs a good cleanup. Our ferret passed away from old age and the wife wants the reminder out of the house as soon as possible. Free of charge if you come pick it up. I know someone has a use for it. Cost me over $300 about 5 years ago. Hit me up and let me know.

If no one else claims it, I know "Mr Tom's Reptiles" would glady use it. He has been rescuing and rehoming a lot of ferrets, gerbils, rabbits etc as well as the snakes and lizards.
PM me and I will get his contact info.

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
If no one else claims it, I know "Mr Tom's Reptiles" would glady use it. He has been rescuing and rehoming a lot of ferrets, gerbils, rabbits etc as well as the snakes and lizards.
PM me and I will get his contact info.

Message sent. Would love ot donate to a rescue.

Roman

If the weather is good today, he might be at the SPOT. I'm not in Md today, and have no clue what the weather is like.

frequentflier

happy to be living
We met up on Sunday and he got the cage.

Mr Tom came in today... with 3 snakes in tow....he said he was most appreciative of the condo and thanked me profusely for passing on his info. Thanks BigSlam, for the donation to him and his rescue. He is one of the kindest, sincerest and big hearted people I have ever met and is true to the animal rescue cause. He is proof that one person can make a huge difference :buddies:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Mr Tom came in today... with 3 snakes in tow....he said he was most appreciative of the condo and thanked me profusely for passing on his info. Thanks BigSlam, for the donation to him and his rescue. He is one of the kindest, sincerest and big hearted people I have ever met and is true to the animal rescue cause. He is proof that one person can make a huge difference :buddies:

:yahoo:

but it was great to see you yesterday... and chat...

but at the same time Im glad i missed the snakes :faint: