Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone?

bcp

In My Opinion
For someone who seems to hate this country so much, he sure loves being here.

He is like most that move into a new area.
They get tired of where they are, so they move, then they want the area they moved to, to turn into the area they left.

just like the Aholes that move from the city to the country area, at first they like the open space and quiet living, but then a couple days later they realize that they cant walk to all the stores and shops so they start asking that these be built, fast food needs to be within a certain distance, roads need to be improved and widenend. Then after they destroy the new area, they feel like its suddenly too crowded and they start looking for a new home in a country setting where they can enjoy the peace and quiet..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
just like the Aholes that move from the city to the country area, at first they like the open space and quiet living, but then a couple days later they realize that they cant walk to all the stores and shops so they start asking that these be built, fast food needs to be within a certain distance, roads need to be improved and widenend.

see Montana and Wy for this .... libbys moving out of Cali ...... only to change the new place to match the one they left

RPMDAD

He is like most that move into a new area.
They get tired of where they are, so they move, then they want the area they moved to, to turn into the area they left.

just like the Aholes that move from the city to the country area, at first they like the open space and quiet living, but then a couple days later they realize that they cant walk to all the stores and shops so they start asking that these be built, fast food needs to be within a certain distance, roads need to be improved and widenend. Then after they destroy the new area, they feel like its suddenly too crowded and they start looking for a new home in a country setting where they can enjoy the peace and quiet..

:yeahthat:
bcp, i agree with this one 100% sir. That is exactly what happened down here in Southern Md. I even hear some of my neighbors saying they want street lights and sidewalks in the area, i try to politely tell them to move back from where they came from

bcp

In My Opinion
:yeahthat:
bcp, i agree with this one 100% sir. That is exactly what happened down here in Southern Md. I even hear some of my neighbors saying they want street lights and sidewalks in the area, i try to politely tell them to move back from where they came from

this is a reason that I will never buy a new house. I might buy an old one and replace it with a new one, but I wont be part of a new community that is destroying what the "locals" have built.