Skeet-shooting Obama action figure goes on sale

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Skeet-shooting Obama action figure goes on sale - TODAY News

If you follow politics at all, you have likely heard about the now-famous photo of President Barack Obama skeet shooting at the presidential retreat, Camp David.

If not, here is some background. As the president was touring the country promoting his gun control plans, The New Republic asked Obama if he’d ever shot a gun. The president, to the surprise of many, said yes.

"Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," Obama told the magazine.

Toxick

Splat
So ... we got a real dilemma with this action figure.

If a kid takes this action figure to school would they expelled, arrested, tried as an adult and flogged because of the gun, or would they be given a free pass with extra credit because of the Obama.

This one's going to be a pickle. :/

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So ... we got a real dilemma with this action figure.

If a kid takes this action figure to school would they expelled, arrested, tried as an adult and flogged because of the gun, or would they be given a free pass with extra credit because of the Obama.

This one's going to be a pickle. :/

Holy cow! This is the kind of dilemma that often leads to a fatal internal conflict and the exploding of liberal minds.

sockgirl77

:roflmao:

While at Fred's doing some shooting a few weeks back I asked if they had an Obama target. The guy told me that it would be illegal for someone to make one. I chose one that sort of looked like him, only female.

bcp

In My Opinion
:roflmao:

While at Fred's doing some shooting a few weeks back I asked if they had an Obama target. The guy told me that it would be illegal for someone to make one. I chose one that sort of looked like him, only female.

Dont most of them look like him at a distance? you just have to glue a few brillo pads to the paper around the head and then use your first two shots to make eye holes.

sockgirl77

Dont most of them look like him at a distance? you just have to glue a few brillo pads to the paper around the head and then use your first two shots to make eye holes.

I will not talk out loud in class.