"So God Made a Banker"

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
This needs a video :lol:

Yes it does. Honestly, I can't believe this showed up on a market news site. :killingme

How long did people like Rick Santelli, Erin Burnett and the rest of the business news media tell Americans that the banks were the good guys and it was all the government's fault?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Gov. Fault, they are the ones we put in charge Borrowing the MONEY -

God said, “I need someone who doesn’t grow anything or make anything but who will borrow money from the public at 0% interest and then lend it back to the public at 2% or 5% or 10% and pay himself a bonus for doing so.”

so in the END it is 'WE the People' fault for allowing a Central Bank to run things .....

yes It was Frank Dodd / Barny Frank - Bill Clinton's Fault

God said, “I need someone to lend money to people with bad credit at 30% interest in order to get his stock price up, and then, just before the loans turn bad, cash out his stock and walk away. And who, when asked later, will, with a tearful eye, say the government made him do it.”

lawsuits, red line neighborhoods .... racism

Communist ............

I need someone who will then foreclose on those homes, kick out the occupants, and switch off the air conditioning and the plumbing, and watch the houses turn back into dirt

NOBODY was forced at GUN point to take out a loan they could NOT Afford ... it was PERSONAL GREED

do I think housing prices are 'artificial' hell yes, do I thing then whole McMansion thing was ignorant - HELL YES

MMDad

Lem Putt
A few bad apples and now all bankers are bad. Same with lawyers. Or cops. Or any other profession. Or the rich not paying their "fair share."

So, all of you that think that bankers are evil, do you use a bank?

All of you who think lawyers are evil, have you or would you use a lawyer?

It's just so much easier to lump everyone together as bad instead of finding out what really happened and why. That would take a little work.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
True that. And he was deaf in one ear. Can't trust those handicrapped people.

But in his defense, other than not serving in the military, he never demanded any accommodations for his disable.