SPLC Inspires Floyd Lee Corkins’ Attempted Mass Sh

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Southern Poverty Law Center Inspires Floyd Lee Corkins’ Attempted Mass Shooting

After the fact, we learned that Lochner was a-political and he clearly had not used Sarah Palin’s map of political targets. That did not stop the left from blaming the right. In fact, I was on CNN with an overwrought Cornell Belcher shortly after the shooting who was outraged. He said we could not equate anything on the left with the violence of the tea party despite evidence to the contrary.

In fact, most networks spent a lot of time on the subject of hate, Sarah Palin’s political target map, and political violence.

I’m willing to bet the media will ignore today’s news.

Floyd Lee Corkins, II, who shot a security guard at the Family Research Center as he attempted to shoot up the organization was directly inspired to take action by a list of supposed “hate groups” on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s website.

As Life News notes

Corkins said he intended to “kill as many as possible and smear the Chick-Fil-A sandwiches in victims’ faces, and kill the guard.” The prosecutor said they reviewed the family computer and found that he identified his targets on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s web site.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
The Southern Poverty Law Center even identifies the Fellowship of Christian Athletes as a hate group!

A problem I see is the the national media regard this organization as legitimate.