Speech-That-Slams-Obama-Debt-Right-In-Front-Of-Him

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I just watched his speech. Awesome. During it, the SCOAMF looks like somebody had just forced him to eat a $hit sammich.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I just watched his speech. Awesome. During it, the SCOAMF looks like somebody had just forced him to eat a $hit sammich.

Of course he was upset. There was this racist pretending to be a black man while dissing the President to his face.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It was beautiful, articulate, well stated, etc. Something the big o can only be in the eyes of his media and groupies.

Obama is worthless. One can only hope that his worthless followers can be out-voted.

mamatutu

mama to two
It was beautiful, articulate, well stated, etc. Something the big o can only be in the eyes of his media and groupies.

Obama is worthless. One can only hope that his worthless followers can be out-voted.

Obama is quite the charismatic speaker when he has a teleprompter. Dr. Carson kicks Obama's butt when it comes to speaking. And, the good doctor kicked Obama's butt right in front of him! :buttkick: I am so inspired by Dr. Carson, and now he is on Obama's s*it list. Kiss of death. I am so irritated by the fact that Dr. Carson's speech is not being talked about, that I just emailed the WH about that, and other issues I am not happy with. Yes, I know, waste of time, but I feel better, now.

Hank

my war
Obama is quite the charismatic speaker when he has a teleprompter. Dr. Carson kicks Obama's butt when it comes to speaking. And, the good doctor kicked Obama's butt right in front of him! :buttkick: I am so inspired by Dr. Carson, and now he is on Obama's s*it list. Kiss of death. I am so irritated by the fact that Dr. Carson's speech is not being talked about, that I just emailed the WH about that, and other issues I am not happy with. Yes, I know, waste of time, but I feel better, now.

:blahblah: obama :blahblah: obama :blahblah: obama

mamatutu

mama to two
:blahblah: obama :blahblah: obama :blahblah: obama

Hey, Hankaroo. If you just want to sit back and take it up the butt, be my guest. At least, I know I voiced my opinion. Even you have to admit, Obama is a loser, even though, he won. The biased media is more guilty of blahblah :blahblah: I have to give them credit, however, it takes maximum creativity to deflect on behalf of Obummer.

What a great speech!!! Now I want to read Dr. Carson's book.. America the Beautiful: Rediscovering What Made This Nation Great

Downloaded the Kindle version of Dr. Carson's book this morning... Started reading and I like this guy even more!! Only stopped because someone dropped by and I do have a list of things to get done today!!

Hessian

If he spoke in Maryland...

The Libs would throw oreos at him.

Our students have Dr Carson on the required reading list--has been for years.
Very inspirational (unless you adore the NAACP & the kenyan).

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Just finished watching this. Thanks to the OP for posting this link. Absolutely AWESOME speech! But then, I expected nothing less from Dr. Carson.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Dr. Carson is an extraordinary man, and I am glad he is not politically correct. I would love to have known what Obama was thinking when the good doctor was speaking.

Obama: "Where in hell is Valerie Jarrett? She didn't tell me there'd be an Oreo here who's smarter'n me."

mamatutu

mama to two

:yay: I would vote for Dr. Carson for president!! He had a lot of good quotes, but I like, "I don't know where we have left our brains." Why isn't this smart man on any of Obama's counsels, panels, groups? I know the answer to my question. :ohwell: