An honest 3 minutes from HBO

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

It may be dated but I didn't know commercial television was willing to do something this truthful and conservative during an election year.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Anyone know what Jeff Daniel's political positions are? I have been to his Purple Rose theater in Michigan and I actually like a lot of his movies. Probably hoping too much that he is not acting.

Further searching seems to indicate that Sorkin is just using this as a roost to push his agenda. Oh well, after listening a second time, the 3 minutes are not that good after all. His facts are weak. Someone could redo this and make it a lot better.

He does a lot of heroic parts (like Chamberlain in Gettysburg, and the President a few times) then he goes and spoils it by playing a liberal in Dumb and Dumber.

That show, The Newsroom, was very well done. I didn't always agree with the politics of it, but the acting and in particular the writing were great.

HBO has done some really good original programming - Game of Thrones, The Newsroom, The Sopranos, Rome, Boardwalk Empire, even VEEP was funny.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That show, The Newsroom, was very well done. I didn't always agree with the politics of it,

the problem with 'The Newsroom', they are re-writing history,and people are too misinformed to understand the difference, and everyone will think Palin stated she could see Russia from her Window, NOT Tina Fey

sorta of what Oliver Stone has been doing all these yrs

Last edited: