I have reached the moment

Pete

Repete
where I realize "my" side has devolved into that which I hated from "their" side. Please stop the retardation.

where I realize "my" side has devolved into that which I hated from "their" side. Please stop the retardation.

Welcome to the club. :buddies:

It wasn't too long ago that I had to accept the unfortunate reality that "my" side was meaningfully equally guilty of the things that it criticizes, and ostensibly deplores, about "their" side.

Hank

my war

awww..... come on Pete...you have Gurps, Mamadoodoo and Penn on your side! Don't give up now!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This message is hidden because Hank is on your ignore list.

Attachments

• You My Friend.png
    You My Friend.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 56

Pete

Repete
Welcome to the club. :buddies:

It wasn't too long ago that I had to accept the unfortunate reality that "my" side was meaningfully equally guilty of the things that it criticizes, and ostensibly deplores, about "their" side.

I am talking more style versus substance......but some substance too.

I used to sit and watch the attacks on Bush and think "what a bunch of pigs" and wonder if the high road was worth traveling. I used to toy with the idea of the right becoming as militant and nasty as the left to keep up. Now that concept has become reality I am thinking it is a poop sandwich.

I am talking more style versus substance......but some substance too.

I used to sit and watch the attacks on Bush and think "what a bunch of pigs" and wonder if the high road was worth traveling. I used to toy with the idea of the right becoming as militant and nasty as the left to keep up. Now that concept has become reality I am thinking it is a poop sandwich.

I'm referring largely to style and rhetoric as well, but not entirely.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If you have him on ignore, how did you know he mentioned you?

I don't think you understand what the word "ignore" means.

Why else would Pink bunny Midget BOY show up in politics, except to make some disparaging remarks about people ....

Attachments

• atleast.jpg
    atleast.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: