This poor forum

The Dude

You mean coitus?
has turned into a bunch of whiners who take things too seriously and shout slander at every negative post about them.

There used to be a time where you could make fun of people and they would just give you negative feed-back or even a good back and forth attack.

Now every spazz on this forum takes things way too seriously...even some of the people that have been here forever.

has turned into a bunch of whiners who take things too seriously and shout slander at every negative post about them.

There used to be a time where you could make fun of people and they would just give you negative feed-back or even a good back and forth attack.

Now every spazz on this forum takes things way too seriously...even some of the people that have been here forever.
I take serious offense to your observation... this thread has been reported.

sockgirl77

:howdy:

sockgirl77

evry1 may know you`re the biggest snitch/tattletail gossip whacko, & that may be why no one tells you anything that may (ha-ha will) be shared elsewhere.

If they only knew (?) all the times you were caught deadazz flatout in Personal Forums doin just that. :killingme & U think they are poofed, don`t think so. LMAO.

Mayb u shuld go in2 kahootz w/a few that are in that same category. kook kook 2 boot 4 starterz. :lmao:

psst how about that BF Personal Forum FC 1????????????? not to say that oth

Okay.

sockgirl77

no prob, now when do you wish to discuss matters elsewhere outside this website? Just may put a lot of your questions or w/evas to rest???????

You do seem to be dang curious, howeva it may cost ya.

Hope your afternoon is going just fiiiiiiiiiiine. (so far)

Never.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've been insisting all along that if more people followed my own examples, this place would be the friendliest forum on the interwebs.

Just don't ask me for a link to any posts where I was insisting that.

:coffee:

sockgirl77

Attachments

• GrumpyCatGOOD_.jpg
    GrumpyCatGOOD_.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 147