Liberal Support For Christie Frustrates Donks

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Chris Christie's well-publicized three-day campaign swing this week through the liberal heartland of California left Democrats back east exasperated, and even confused, by the Republican governor's popularity with the Hollywood and Silicon Valley crowds.

Christie's trip took him from Beverly Hills to La Jolla and Santa Barbara, and ended with a private event at the home of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.

"When we he heard that Mark Zuckerberg would be holding his first-ever political fundraiser for Chris Christie, we were just shocked," said Becky Bond, political director for progressive group CREDO, who helped stage a 50-person protest outside the social media giant's Palo Alto home.
Liberal Support For Chris Christie Frustrates Democrats

The Donks are just worried that Christie is as popular as the Won and is sucking up money from typically Donk supporters. Also note the quote about the supposed "War on Women". These folks live in an alternative universe.

BOP

Caption the photo: "Does this outfit make me look like a RINO?"

Oh, and imagine if you will, what would happen if republicans protested outside some donk twit's home.

Think about that for a minute or two.

Attachments

• Christie-Obama.jpg
    Christie-Obama.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 50

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

The Donks are just worried that Christie is as popular as the Won and is sucking up money from typically Donk supporters. Also note the quote about the supposed "War on Women". These folks live in an alternative universe.

I like Chris Christie and would love to see him run for President, but he's not electable. Embrace of Obama after Hurricane Sandy, criticism of Republicans over Hurricane Sandy relief bill and moderate positions on abortion, gay marriage (where he's right of center but only just) and energy along with liberal positions on guns all disqualify him from wining a Republican Primary.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Frustrates libs? Imagine how conservatives are gonna feel when we have to come up with all sorts of new excuses why our latest hero is just another big gummint statist?

That Chris Christie is on ANY list of potential GOP nominees for '16 is all you need to know about how serious the GOP is in terms of doing ANYTHING to turn this nation around.

His name should be synonymous with 'Ray Nagin' or Kathleen Blanco.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I don't want to see him run for President, stick to being a governor.

I just love it when Donks get their panties in a twist, no matter what the reason.